The following individuals, businesses, associations, and organizations have expressed interest in support for the LGBT Community. For details about the LGBT Center of Raleigh Community Resources Project, please click here.
To be considered for this list, please click on the button below.
- Duke University LGBT Life • Box 90958, Durham NC 27708 • 919-684-6607 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter
- LGBTQ Center at UNC Chapel Hill • 450 Ridge Road; Student Academic Services Building North Suite 3226; Chapel Hill NC 27599 • 919-843-5376 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • The LGBTQ Center at UNC Chapel Hill works for foster a safe, welcoming, and equitable campus environment for people of all sexual orientations, gender identities and gender expressions. We offer training and support services.
- North Carolina Central University LGBTA Resource Center • Website
- North Carolina State University GLBT Center • Website
- North Carolina Harm Reduction Coalition • 919-370-0671 • Email • Website • Harm reduction resources, including free overdose prevention training/naloxone access. Everyone welcome and treated with respect, including people who are actively using drugs, people who do sex work, and people who identify as LGBTQIA+.
- Artspace Visual Art Center
- John Gaitenby • Website • Painter of Landscapes and Figures
- Litmus Gallery & Studios • 312 West Cabarrus St., Raleigh NC 27601 • 919-571-3605 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Litmus Gallery & Studios is a cutting edge gallery featuring original fine art and resident artist studios for touring. Changing art exhibits can be viewed each month during Raleigh's First Friday Art Walk from 6-9 pm, from 10 am to 4 pm on Thursdays
- Raleigh Little Theatre • 301 Pogue Street, Raleigh NC 27607 • 919-821-3111 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Raleigh Little Theatre is a welcoming community using theatre to enrich, educate, entertain and engage volunteers, students, and audiences of all ages. Programs include plays, camps and classes, and volunteer opportunities for all ages.
- Steve Stryker Photography • Raleigh/Zebulon • 919-671-8604 • Email • Website • Facebook • Professional photography including fine portraiture, corporate head shots, modeling, family, engagement, lifestyle, pets, and more.
- The Counselor Education Research Center for Community Mental Health at NC State University • 2310 Katharine Stinson Dr. Raleigh NC 27607 • 919-515-6358 • Email • Website • Providing low cost developmental, wellness, and career counseling services to individuals and their families with a focus on multiculturalism, respect, and confidentiality.
- Crape Myrtle Festival • Website
- Orange County Rape Crisis Center • 1506 E Franklin Street Suite 302, Chapel Hill NC 27514 • 919-967-7273 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • OCRCC provides services to survivors of sexual violence, their loved ones, and professionals in the community. OCRCC offers a 24/7 help line, advocacy and accompaniment, support groups, therapy referrals, and trainings.
- PFLAG Triangle • PO Box 51776, Durham NC 27717 • 919-354-2999 • Email • Website • Facebook • PFLAG Triangle is a volunteer group providing support, advocacy and education to serve parents, families, friends, youth and LGBTQ individuals. Monthly Raleigh (3rd Wed.) and Durham (1st Thurs.) confidential support meetings.
- The Raleigh Area Gay Parents Meetup Group • Website
- Wake County HIV Support Group, Under One Roof • Tuesday mornings at 10:00 am
- AOS Care Management • 101 Brady Court, Cary NC 27512 • 919-535-8713 • Email • Website • Facebook • Coordinating the needs and services that provide quality care, AOS Care Management professionals aid with the complexities of multiple living arrangements, government & legal programs, and financial concerns.
- Extension of You Home Health • 128 Towerview Ct., Cary NC 27513 • 919-629-2044 • Email • Website • Extension Of You Home Care is dedicated to providing the best possible care for seniors, those with physical or mental challenges, and those recovering from surgery or injury. We believe that everyone should be treated with compassion & dignity.
- Mannix & Associates • 919-869-4215 • Email • Website • Helping care givers and health care professionals sort through the options for senior care and placement--home health care companies, assisted living, and nursing home facilities.
- Move Elders with Ease - Susan Stanhope • 919-218-4783 • Email • Website
- NAVIGATE NC • PO Box 31751 Raleigh NC 27622 • 919-628-4428 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • Advocacy and Care Management services to address whatever "IT" is and how it will affect your family. With you we will Locate - Advocate - Navigate.
- Omega Care Planning Council • 125 Edinburgh South Dr Suite 210, Cary NC 27511 • 919-552-3111 • Email • Website • Long term care specialists focusing on Veteran's benefits, medicaid, elder law, facility placement, reverse mortgage, legacy planning, medicare, and all other entitlements.
- Southeastern Wake Adult Day Health Center • 3401 Carl Sandburg Court, Raleigh NC 27610 • 919-987-2792 • Email • Website • Southeastern Adult Day Health Center is a supervised daytime program that provides frail adults experiencing physical, mental or social problems associated with stroke, isolation, confusion or other conditions with the opportunity to meet new people, part
- Spring Valley Living • 801 Gilbert St Suite 202, Durham NC 27701 • 866-654-1113 • Email • We are happy to introduce locally owned and operated, Spring Valley Living Home Care. We are a home care agency serving adults and children in the following counties of Alamance, Durham, Franklin, Granville, Orange, Person, Vance, Wake, Warren, including
- Arthur Murray Dance Center Cary • 1263 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary • 919-380-7880 • Email • Website • An open and inclusive dance studio serving the needs of the LGBT community. Focusing on couples social dancing such as Swing, Latin, Classic Ballroom and Wedding Prep. New student specials available.
- Common Woman Chorus • Website
- North Carolina Gay and Lesbian Film Festival - The Carolina Theatre • Carolina Theatre of Durham, 309 West Morgan St, Durham NC 27701 • 919-560-3030 • Website
- North Raleigh Arts and Creative Theatre • Website
- Connie Riner • Goldsboro NC 27530 • 919-273-4140 • Email • Facebook
- Triangle Gay Men’s Chorus • Website
- Vox Virorum Men's Chorus • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • a community men's choral ensemble for Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill. With an emphasis on a traditional men's glee club repertoire, musical excellence and camaraderie, goals are to create a place for men to renew their love of singing.
- Tom Cameron, CLU, CFP® • Cameron Financial, 231 Inwood Forest Drive, Raleigh NC 27605 • 919-439-0302 • Email • Website
- Chuck Clifton, CFP® • 4819 Emperor Blvd Ste 400, Durham NC 27703 • 919-213-1737 • Email • Website
- Lorraine Johnson, CFP®, CFA • Triangle Financial Advisors • 919-789-3098 • Email • Website • Accredited Domestic Partnership AdvisorSM
- Ginny Kelliher • Genworth Life Insurance Company • 919-605-0354
- Lou J. Popielarcheck Jr. • Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, 2000 Regency Parkway Suite 200, Cary NC 27518 • 919-462-5578 • Email
- Sherie Samstag-Bryan • New York Life Insurance, 3200 Beechleaf Ct, Raleigh NC 27604 • 919-270-4457 • Email
- Briant Sikorski • Stratos Wealth Partners, 528 Summer Harvest Court, Cary NC 27519 • 919-650-1527 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Certified as an Accredited Asset Management and Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist. Helping clients achieve their goals via socially-, morally-, and spiritual-responsible funds.
- Kimberlee Sipe • InSightInvestment Planning Capital Investment Group, Raleigh NC • 919-747-9509 • Email • Website
- Matthew Unger • Financial Advisor - Ameriprise Financial, 3600 Glenwood Avenue Suite 130, Raleigh NC 27612 • 919-227-3182 • Website
- Kristen Yablonsky, CRPC® • Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, 3737 Glenwood Avenue Suite 320, Raleigh NC 27612 • 919-881-2252 • Email
- Joseph Ellis • Raleigh Hair Concepts, 128 Mine Lake Court, Raleigh NC 27615 • 919-841-1986 • Website • Hair Restoration
- Ho•lis•tic Hair • 3671 SW Cary Parkway, Cary NC 27526 • 919-678-3134 • Email • Website • Facebook • An AVEDA salon offering professional hair services & products with a focus on the guest experience. Our guests & team are given the FREEDOM to be themselves without judgement. We're here not only to make you look beautiful, but to FEEL beautiful.
- Kevin Murphy • Chouette Hair Studio, 111 Seaboard Ave Suite 100 Studio 110, Raleigh NC 27604 • 919-302-3672 • Email • Facebook • 8 years of experience downtown. Sustainable and eco-friendly.
- ROI Salon • Cameron Village, 817 Oberlin Road, Raleigh • 919-413-2406
- Lewie Wells • 6 Salon, 508 Saint Mary's Street, Raleigh NC • 919-744-8671
- BeHome4Ever, Inc. - Tom Lorenz • 336-578-5809 • Website • Home modification assessments and planning for aging in place, dementia, fall prevention, sensory impairment, motor skills loss
- GellerDesignServices/GDS • 2002 Barrington Manor Drive #203, Raleigh, NC 27612 • 919-418-1601 • Email • Website • Providing residential design of additions, renovations and new home construction.
- Westmount Builders LLC • 919-671-5857 • Email • Website • Facebook • Designing and Building your own custom home is an exciting and rewarding experience when you select the right builder. Westmount designs and builds high end homes that are one of a kind works of art and makes the process fun too!
- Megan Bridges • 3207 Rogers Road Suite 100, Wake Forest NC 27587 • 919-554-0267 • Email • Providing knowledge and understanding of our community's insurance needs with an outstanding level of service. I am committed to helping individuals and families protect the things that matter most.
- Jody Fortune • Synergy Benefit Advisors, 101 Glenstone Lane, Cary NC 27518 • 919-510-5980 • Email • Website • Helping people purchase individual and group health insurance. Expertise in qualifications to obtain subsidies and interpreting carrier benefits. Represent all major carriers on and off the Marketplace.
- Andrew S. Brendle • Brendle Law Firm, PLLC, 410 N Boylan Ave Suite 131, Raleigh NC 27603 • 919-256-3732 • http://www.brendlelawfirm.com/">Email
- Sheryl Friedrichs • 333 Fayetteville Street, Suite 1201, Raleigh, NC 27601 • 919-836-8076 • Email • Website • Board Certified Family Law Attorney, representing clients in both litigation and non-litigation settings with issues including prenuptial agreements, divorce, property division, alimony, child custody and child support.
- Angela Haas • Haas and Associates, 5540 McNeely Drive Suite 301 Raleigh NC 27612 • 919-783-9669 • Website • family law
- Evonne Hopkins • Family Law Attorney, 9380 Falls of Neuse Rd Suite 201, Raleigh NC 27615 • 919-268-4070 • Email • Website • Separation Agreements, Child Custody & Support, Alimony, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Pre-Nups, Complex Family Law Litigation
- Jason R. Horrell • Raleigh Family Law, PLLC, 879 Washington Street, Raleigh, NC 27605 • 919-821-2001 • Email • Website
- Tiffany A. Lesnik • Law Offices • 919-906-8988 • Email • Website • Domestic contracts, wills, powers of attorney, domestic violence, juvenile law, and tort litigation.
- The Law Offices of Jeffrey G. Marsocci, PLLC • 8406 Six Forks Rd #102, Raleigh NC • 919-844-7993 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Focusing on estate planning for individuals, domestic partners, married couples, special needs & blended families. Wills, trusts, powers of attorney, Medicaid planning & probate. Small business formations, annual compliance. HRC Board of Governors.
- Ana S. Nunez • Fay & Grafton Attorneys at Law, 2626 S. Saunders Street Raleigh, NC 27603 • 919-828-5570 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Criminal Law including; DWIs, Traffic matters, Drug and Alcohol offenses, Domestic Violence, Assaults, Property Crimes. Immigration law including; Citizenship and Naturalization, Residency, DACA/Dream Act, Deportation, Types of Visas.
- Jacob R. Parrott III • Battle, Winslow, Scott & Wiley, P.A • 919-573-1877 • Email • Website • a general practice law firm with offices in Rocky Mount and Raleigh, focusing on domestic law, residential and commercial real estate, wills and estates (planning and administration), employment law and business transactions.
- Milan T. Pham • Attorney at Law - NicholsonPham, PLLC, 113 Broadway St, Durham NC 27701 • 919-883-4900 • Email • Website • focus on family law (including surrogacy, ART, adoption and divorce), estate planning (wills, trusts, durable powers of attorney, healthcare powers of attorney) and business law (corporation, limited liability company formation, partnership agreements)
- Daire Roebuck • Roebuck Law, PLLC, 3700 National Drive Suite 112, Raleigh NC 27612 • 919-714-6292 • Website • wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care directives, probate and special proceedings (e.g., name changes, trust modifications)
- Bob Fesler • 919-985-4151 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • Helping families, individuals, and small businesses owners achieve very affordable access to legal protection and identity theft protection & restoration. A free 24/7 emergency phone app is available for both services.
- Duke Health Justice Clinic • Box 90360 • 919-613-7169 • Email • The Health Justice Clinic (formerly the AIDS Legal Project) offers legal help to HIV+ people in cases related to health (wills, advance directives, discrimination, disability, insurance, etc). Students work under supervision of licensed attorneys.
- Freedom Center for Social Justice, LGBTQ Law Center • Charlotte NC • 980-298-6588 • Website • Facebook
- Lambda Law Students Association, UNC School of Law
- Lambda Legal, Southern Regional Office • 730 Peachtree Street NE Suite 1070, Atlanta GA 30308-1210 • 404-897-1880
- Legal Aid NC • 224 South Dawson Street, Raleigh NC 27601 • 866-219-5262 • Website
- Alliance Of AIDS Services - Carolina • 1637 Old Louisburg Road • 919-834-2437 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Our mission is to serve people living with HIV/AIDS, their loved ones, caregivers and communities at large through compassionate and nonjudgmental care, prevention, education and advocacy.
- Avance Care • 919-655-1000 • Website
- Margaret Campbell, Family Nurse Practitioner • Burlington Community Health Center, 1214 Vaughn Road, Burlington, NC 27217 • 336-506-5840 • Email • Website • Accepts all insurance including most private, Medicare, and Medicaid, will see patients without insurance on sliding scale basis. Comprehensive Primary Care, Informed consent, Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), STD Testing, HIV Testing, PrEP
- Collins & Franklin Plastic Surgery • 8300 Health Park Suite 205, Raleigh NC 27615 • 919-510-5130 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Board Certified Plastic Surgeons Dr. Collins & Dr. Franklin each have a decade of experience in the fields of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Savannah Crites, MD • Moncure Community Health Center, 7228 Pittsboro-Moncure Road, Moncure NC 27559 • 919-542-4991 • Website • Accepts all insurance including most private, Medicare, and Medicaid, will see patients without insurance on sliding scale basis. Comprehensive Primary Care, Informed consent Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), STD Testing, HIV Testing, PrEP
- Abigail Devries, MD • Carrboro Community Health Center, 301 Lloyd St, Carrboro NC 27510 • 919-942-8741 • Email • Website • Accepts all insurance including most private, Medicare, and Medicaid, will see patients without insurance on sliding scale basis. Comprehensive Primary Care, Informed consent Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), STD Testing, HIV Testing, PrEP
- Rebecca Kooistra, Family Nurse Practitioner • Moncure Community Health Center, 7228 Pittsboro-Moncure Road, Moncure NC 27559 • 919-542-4991 • Email • Website • Accepts all insurance including most private, Medicare, and Medicaid, will see patients without insurance on sliding scale basis. Comprehensive Primary Care, Informed consent Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), STD Testing, HIV Testing, PrEP
- Diane Levitt, DC • Chiropractic Plus, 901 Kildaire Farm Road Suite B1, Cary NC 27511 • 919-460-1115 • Website • Providing pain relief and wellness services to the LGBTQA community for over 30 years. Please view our website to see what we offer.
- NC AIDS Training and Education Center at UNC • Suite 2115 Bioinformatics Bldg, 130 Mason Farm Rd, Chapel Hill NC 27599 • 919-843-8604 • Website • Interested in or currently taking PrEP? Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) is a new way of protecting yourself from becoming infected with HIV. The website includes an updated map of NC PrEP Providers.
- Planned Parenthood (Raleigh Health Center) • 919-833-7526 • Website
- Jessica Rubio, Family Nurse Practitioner • Charles Drew Community Health Center, 221 North Graham-Hopedale Road, Burlington NC 27217 • 336-570-3739 • Email • Website • Accepts all insurance including most private, Medicare, and Medicaid, will see patients without insurance on sliding scale basis. Comprehensive Primary Care, Informed consent Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), STD Testing, HIV Testing, PrEP
- Amanda Sherrod, MD • Rex Hematology/Oncology, 150 Parkway Office Court Parkway Professional Park Suite 200, Cary, NC 27518 • 984-974-2150 • Website
- Michael Stadiem, MD • Duke Primary Care, 540 New Waverly Place Suite 200, Cary NC 27518 • 919-954-4159
- Wake County Health Department - Clinic E • 10 Sunnybrook Road, Raleigh NC • Free and confidential testing on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month from 5:00 - 8:00 pm
- Wake County Human Services HIV and STD Testing Information • Website
- Rupal Yu, MD • Carrboro Community Health Center, 301 Lloyd St, Carrboro NC 27510 • 919-942-8741 • Email • Website • Accepts all insurance including most private, Medicare, and Medicaid, will see patients without insurance on sliding scale basis. Comprehensive Primary Care, Informed consent Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), STD Testing, HIV Testing, PrEP
Mental Health Resources
All of the mental health providers have submitted a written statement that they are LGBT-affirming and have agreed to practice in ways that are supportive of the LGBT community. Please use their descriptions to guide you in selecting the best provider for your needs.
- Christopher Murray • CRMS Corporate Investors Mortgage Group, Inc, 1121 Situs Ct Ste 100, Raleigh NC 27606 • 919-676-1111
- Dan Woodard • Your Mortgage Team, 1121 Situs Ct Ste 100, Raleigh NC 27606 • 919-676-1111 • Email • Long term supporters of HIV/AIDS and LGBT groups in the Triangle area, offering highly competitive interest rates and fees along with unmatched customer service.
News and Current Events
- QNotes • PO Box 221841, Charlotte NC 28222 • 704-531-9988 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • The Carolinas LGBT community newspaper. Published bi-weekly in print and online with news, views, arts and entertainment features. Serving the community since 1986.
- Greater Raleigh Convention and Visitors Bureau • Website
- Triangle Local Events • Website
- Above & Beyond Ultra Nightclub • 2526 Hillsborough St #301, Raleigh NC • 919-813-2582 • Email • Website • Facebook • Ultra nightclub for the LGBT community. An upscale event venue, typically open Friday and Saturday nights. Events are posted on Facebook and the website.
- The Bar • 711 Rigsbee Ave, Durham NC • 919-956-2929 • Email • Website • Facebook • The bar is a hotspot for the LGBTQ community that melds a neighborhood “corner bar” feel during the week, with a popular club attitude on Friday and Saturday nights. Nestled in a building that has served as an LGBTQ home base for two decades.
- Chemistry (Greensboro) • Website
- Flex (Raleigh Downtown) • Website
- Legends Nightclub Complex • 330 West Hargett Street, Raleigh NC • 919-831-8888 • Website • Facebook • Legends is a private club catering to the Triangle's GLBT community. Legends Nightclub Complex is proud to feature the Best New Dance Tracks, the Finest in Female Impersonation, and Live Entertainment! #LegendsHasIt
- ACLU of North Carolina • PO Box 28004 Raleigh NC 27611 • 919-834-3466 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • The ACLU of North Carolina is a nonprofit, nonpartisan legal organization dedicated to defending civil liberties for all North Carolinians, including work to advance legal equality for LGBT North Carolinians.
- Equality North Carolina • Website
- Human Rights Campaign (HRC) • Email • Website • Facebook • The Human Rights Campaign is the largest national organization working for LGBT rights. The Triangle Steering Committee does community service/outreach, political work, fundraising, community events, and more.
- Log Cabin Republicans • Website
- NC National Organization for Women • PO Box 25331, Raleigh NC 27611 • Email • Website • Facebook • NC NOW is a grassroots activist organization. We care about all issues affecting women - reproductive rights, equal pay, LGBTQIA issues, Violence Against Women, etc. NC NOW has been working for women in NC for 4 decades. Join us!
- QNotes • PO Box 221841, Charlotte NC 28222 • 704-531-9988 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • QNotes, independently published bi-weekly and free of charge, serves the LGBT and straight ally communities of the Carolinas by featuring arts, entertainment, news and views content in print and online which reflect LGBT life and its issues.
- Allan Feinstein • Raleigh Great Homes at Keller Williams Realty, 4700 Homewood Court Suite 200, Raleigh NC 27609 • 919-439-2076 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Proud to be part of the LGBT Community and serving everyone from the LGBT Center of Raleigh along with our families and friends. Offering residential real estate sales and property management.
- Caren Fried • Welcome Home Realty, 7920 ACC Blvd #210, Raleigh NC 27617-8743 • 919-964-0732 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Proud to assist the LGBT community. I am a full time Realtor and serve the Raleigh/Durham area. I offer buyer and seller representation. Visit website to find out more. I am originally from Miami and moved here in 2011.
- Hunter Johnson • 7920 ACC Blvd Suite 210, Raleigh NC 27617 • 919-702-0561 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • If you, or anyone you know is trying to buy or sell a home, I would love to help! Serving Raleigh and the greater Raleigh area. Visit LGBTHouses.com to find out more about what I do for the LGBT community.
- BJ Lanza-Church • 5000 Falls Of Neuse Rd Suite 100, Raleigh NC • 919-439-9987 • Email • Website • Broker
- Monte Maney • Website
- Kelli A. Meyer • 225 N Salem St, Apex, NC 27502 • 919-367-8884 • Email • Website • Facebook • A liberal minded Realtor in the South
- Tim O'Brien • 919-332-1070 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • with over 20 years of real estate experience, helping home buyers, home sellers and real estate investors for residential, commercial, land, and new construction in the Raleigh-Durham Triangle area.
- Mark Steward • Linda Craft & Team, Realtors, 7300 Six Forks Road, Raleigh NC 27615 • 919-593-1881 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • Experienced in Local and International real estate for over 25 years! Give me a call if you want to buy or sell!
- Michael Turnage • The Property Shop Of The Carolinas, 5900 Oleander Dr, Wilmington NC • 919-412-9269 • Email • Website • Facebook • I am originally from Garner having relocated to Wilmington a few months ago. I am gay and work with all types of clients. Thank you for considering me.
- Rick Wellington • RE/MAX Advantage • 919-828-1830 • Website
Affirming Religious & Faith Groups listed in this section are well known to be welcoming and affirming for people in the LGBTQ community. Members of these groups participate in the Center’s Affirming Faith Forum and other events in the community. To be included in this section, please come to a regular meeting of the Center’s Affirming Faith Forum and speak with one of the co-facilitators.
- Alloys by Design • 919-622-6199 • Email • Website • Handcrafted, artisan jewelry combining precious metals and gemstones into one- of-a-kind works of art.
- Benelux Cafe • Website
- Bull Craft Bottle Shop • Hope Valley Commons, 1125 N Carolina 54 Suite 501, Durham NC 27707 • 919-525-5888 • Website • Facebook • Located next to Char-Grill
- Cary Awards, Inc. • South Hills Mall, Raleigh NC • 919-460-1195 • Email • Website • Badges, trophies, plaques, crystal & glass awards etc. Items for personalization or your items (like jewelry or picture frames etc).
- The Green Monkey • 1217 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh NC • 919-977-0828 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • We are a local gift gallery with a craft beer bar. We represent over 35 local artist from around NC. Jewelry, T-shirts, soaps, essential oils, greeting cards, art, garden art, ornaments, comic art and more.
- It’s a Grind Coffee House • 5001 Falls of Neuse Rd, Raleigh NC 27609 • 919-239-4612 • Facebook
- Quail Ridge Books and Music • 3522 Wade Ave, Raleigh NC • 919-828-1588 • Website
- Sir Speedy Printing and Marketing • 2526 Hillsborough St, Raleigh NC 27607 • 919-834-8128 • Email • Website • Marketing services and individual/corporate communications provider utilizing printing, copying, mailing, wide format and website enhancement. Small and large jobs welcome!
- Alliance of AIDS Services - Carolina (AASC) • Website
- Crape Myrtle Festival • Website
- Hopeline, Inc. • Website
- Mu Chapter of Kappa Psi Kappa Fraternity, Inc • 919-520-1331 • Email • Website • Facebook • A non-collegiate service-social organization open to all men that has a heavy presence in the black LGBTQ community. The Mu Chapter serves the Triangle area of North Carolina.
- Wake County Human Services • Website
Skin Care / Hair Removal
- BodyLase Skin Spa • 501 Keisler Dr Ste 201, Cary NC 27518 & 6531 Creedmoor Rd Ste 102, Raleigh NC 27613 • 919-851-8989 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • BodyLase Skin Spa is the Triangle's most established medical spa, specializing in laser hair removal, skin and body rejuvenation, body sculpting with SmartLipo and Coolsculpting, plus cutting edge anti-aging treatments.
- Noushi Haeussler • ExcelLase Laser Hair Removal & Skin Treatment • 919-833-8484 • Website
- Tabor Winstead SPA Services • 8515 Falls of Neuse Rd, Raleigh NC • 919-582-7024 • Tabor at LifeSpa in the NEW North Raleigh Lifetime Athletic Facials Waxing Massage
Speakers & Ambassadors
- Blaize The Poet • 225-810-7185 • Email • Facebook • Danielle "Blaize" Cortez writes and performs poetry that carries a profound appreciation for heartfelt honesty and a passion against all prejudices in powerful spoken word art form. Her presentation becomes a vehicle for change and understanding.
- Rebecca Chapin • Raleigh/Durham • Email • Website • Speaker and trainer for Transgender Topics. Rebecca is founding director of the Trans Initiative, a key volunteer, and an LGBT Center of Raleigh Board of Trustees member. Profiled by Q-Notes for her advocacy, workshops, and lectures on trans issues.
- Les Geller • SAGE Raleigh • 919-832-4484 • Email • Website • Facebook • available to speak with groups who are interested in learning more about the senior members of our community and can provide an introductory training in how to relate to our older folks.
- Stan C. Kimer • Total Engagement Consulting by Kimer, Raleigh NC • 919-787-7315 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • Speaker and trainer on various LGBT topics including LGBT Diversity as a Strategic Business Imperative, LGBT Diversity Workplace Training, Human Resources Practices to Support Transgender people, Career Considerations for LGBT people and more.
- Jim Manchester • LGBT Center of Raleigh, 324 South Harrington Street, Raleigh NC 27603-1818 • 919-832-4484 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Our Web-Team Leader has a bird's eye view of all of the many programs and initiatives sponsored by the Center. His compelling 20-40 minute presentation shows what the Center has available, how you can participate in it, and offer support for the Center.
- Durham Rainbow Bowling League • Facebook
- GO! Athletes • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • GO! Athletes is a support network of current and former LGBTQ collegiate and high school athletes, which creates safe spaces in the athletic community through visibility, education, and advocacy.
- Kings and Queens Bowling League • Email • Facebook
- North Carolina Softball League • Website
- Our Group (LGBT Student Athletes) • Website • Facebook
- Stonewall Sports-Raleigh • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Stonewall Sports Raleigh is an LGBTQ & Ally not for profit sports league. We strive to develop a well-connected and diverse community through organized competition and social or fundraising events.
- Triangle Front Runners • Email • Website • Facebook • LGBTQ running group in the Triangle area.
- Triangle Rainbow Bowling League • Email • Website • Facebook
- Triangle Tennis Club • Website
- Get Grounded Massage & Bodywork • 109 Brady Court, Cary NC 27511 • 919-937-6987
- HeartPrints Massage and Wellness • 8404 Six Forks Road Ste 201, Raleigh NC 27615 • Website • (located inside The Center of Natural Wellness)
- Synergy Spa, Aesthetics and Wellness • 2603 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh NC 27608 • 919-510-5130 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Synergy is a full-service facility, featuring the latest advances in medical aesthetics, skin care, nail care and body therapy. Synergy employs LGBT staff and proudly provides continued support to the community.
- Durham Gender Alliance Group • Website
- El Centro Hispano • Website
- LGBT Center of Raleigh Transgender Initiative • Website • Supporting the Gender Spectrum
- Name Gender Documentation • Website
- North Carolina Harm Reduction Coalition • 919-370-0671 • Email • Website • NCHRC hosts two regular trans support groups, one in Carrboro and one in Burlington, as well as facilitating a peer-education network on safer hormone use and providing referrals to trans health care.
- Planned Parenthood (Raleigh Health Center) • Website
- T.I. Member Recommended • Website • Local Resources (doctors, business, etc. in and around the Triangle)
- Trans-Positive Media • Website • Transgender in the Media (movies, books, musicians by and for gender non-conforming)
- Transgender Professionals • Website
- Triad Gender Association • Website
- UNC GLBTQ Center • Website • Trans Talk Tuesday
- UNC Greensboro Trans* Support Group • Email • Email for details
- Elsewhere Travel Co • Email • Website • Facebook • Unique travel opportunities for the LGBTQI community and our allies. Culturally focused trips organized and led by anthropologists allow you to travel differently, seeing things others only dreamed about. Explore off the beaten path. LOO
- Greater Raleigh Convention and Visitors Bureau • 421 Fayetteville St Ste 1505, Raleigh NC 27601-2995 • 919-834-5900 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Visitors will depart feeling enriched by what they have experienced in this Southern capital city, thanks to Raleigh's smart and passionate residents. GRCVB has handy listings, interactive maps and an event calendar to help plan your visit.
- Jet Set Tourism • 8601 Six Forks Road Suite 400, Raleigh NC • 919-521-8111 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Travel Agency dedicated to global exploration. Able to get you everywhere you want to go in any style of travel available.
- Lundy Charters • Website
- Holly Springs Veterinary Hospital • 1050 N Main St, Holly Springs NC 27540 • 919-567-1775 • Website
Wedding & Marriage Services
- Arthur Murray Dance Center Cary • 1263 Kildaire Farm Road, Cary NC • 919-380-7880 • Email • Website • Assisting in planning for a very memorable "first dance" as well as a lifetime of dancing special moments. Celebrate your marriage with the first dance of a lifetime!
- Brett Fox • 106 N Driver St, Durham NC • 919-410-7277 • Email • Website • Facebook • Providing wedding and portrait photography in Durham and Raleigh. We are proud to serve the LGBTQ community and are thankful to live in a state that now recognizes the marriages of all persons. Please ask for details about our LGBTQ client discount.
- Doyle's Vineyard • 8913 NC 751 Hwy, Durham NC 27713 • 919-316-1903 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • a beautiful vineyard in Durham-Chatham County just 3 miles from the Southpoint Mall. We are "friendly" to everyone. Dog friendly too. We are open for wine tastings, weddings, movie nights, fundraisers, and just a fun place to relax.
- The Glenwood Club • 3300 Woman's Club Road, Raleigh NC 27612 • 919-610-0872 • Email • Website • Facebook • A grand space for your most festive events. The Glenwood Club is the newest addition to the Irregardless family. Let us help you make your next party truly spectacular.
- Heart to Heart Ceremonies • 919-373-4267 • Email • Website • Raleigh wedding officiant providing LGBT wedding ceremonies. Passionate about serving the community & providing the loving wedding ceremony you desire.
- Irregardless Cafe & Catering • 901 West Morgan Street, Raleigh NC • 919-610-0872 • Email • Website • Facebook • Irregardless stands as a pioneer for being "green" and "sustainable" long before they were buzz words. Since 1975, Irregardless Cafe & Catering has been providing fresh-from-the-farm healthy & innovative meals and a strong sense of community.
- The King's Daughters Inn • 204 N. Buchanan Blvd, Durham NC • 919-354-7000 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Nestled in the heart of Durham's Trinity Park, an event at the Inn inspires memories that no large hotel venue can provide. Offering exclusive use of the entire inn for weddings.
- LGBTWeddings.com • nationwide • 844-899-5683 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • A wedding resource for gay and lesbian couples to meet screened, dedicated, local wedding professionals. LGBTWeddings.com offers an array of experienced, friendly wedding providers and the best possible planning experience for engaged couple
- The Matthews House • 317 W. Chatham St,. Cary NC • 919-467-1944 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Historic home located in a picturesque setting on Cary's historic Chatham Street. Perfect for weddings and receptions of all sizes. Offering onsite catering and an in-house bakery.
- Reverend Ann McKenzie • 112 Boldleaf Ct, Cary NC 27513 • 919-920-0569 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Inspired rituals to unite & fortify relationships between lovers delivered with the utmost respect. Explore your heart. As a Holistic Minister, I offer all types of spiritual ceremonies - weddings & renewals of vows.
- North Carolina Museum of Art • 2110 Blue Ridge Road, Raleigh NC • 919-839-6262 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Offering the surroundings of award-winning architecture, beautifully manicured landscapes, and masterpieces of art. Turnkey service and amenities in a modern atmosphere make an event stand out as a matrimonial masterpiece.
- Orangerie Events • 223 South Wilmington Street, Raleigh NC • Website • Facebook • Creative North Carolina wedding planning & event design boutique. Wedding and Special Event Planning - everything from full-service planning to day-of coordination.
- Nash Roberts • Website • Facebook • Twitter • vocals, guitar, management
- Sugarland • 2031 Cameron Street, Raleigh NC • 919-835-2100 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • A bakery specializing in weddings and special events. Providing cupcakes, wedding cake, pastries, gelato and our famous gelato martinis. Because life is sweet.
- Randy Taylor Weddings • Durham NC • 919-745-7649 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • As your Wedding Officiant, I will take exceptional and personal care to create the wedding of your dreams. I would feel privileged to perform your ceremony. I always strive to deliver the highest level of service.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Triangle • 808 Aviation Parkway Suite 900, Morrisville NC 27560 • 919-850-9772 • Email • Website • For more than 100 years, Big Brothers Big Sisters has operated under the belief that inherent in every child is the ability to succeed and thrive in life. As the nation's largest donor and volunteer supported mentoring network, Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Helping Families Support their LGBT Children • Website • PDF Publication
- Hope for Teens • Facebook • anti-bullying organization located in Wake County
- InterAct of Wake County: Domestic Violence • 919-828-7740 • Website
- InterAct of Wake County: Sexual Assault • 919-828-3005 • Website
- North Carolina MENTOR • Website
- PFLAG Triangle • 919-354-2999 • Email • Website • Facebook • PFLAG Triangle is a volunteer group providing support, advocacy and education to serve parents, families, friends, youth and LGBTQ individuals. Monthly Raleigh (3rd Wed.) and Durham (1st Thurs.) confidential support meetings.
- Safe Schools NC • Email • Website • Facebook • A statewide nonprofit organization dedicated to creating a safe and positive learning environment for LGBTQIA students and educators in North Carolina that offers training and confidential advice to students, teachers, and parents.
- The Trevor Project • 866-488-7386 • Website
- Wrenn House/Haven House Crisis Line • 919-832-7866 • Website
- A Woman's Stroke Professional Painting and Cleaning • 514 Daniels Street #173, Raleigh NC 27605 • 919-949-5875 • Email • Website • Facebook • A Woman's Stroke Painting and Cleaning is a residential and commercial painting and cleaning company. US Army Veteran-Owned Business. This company is owned and operated by two females.
- Gateway to Health & Performance • 919-961-3092 • Email • Website • In home personal training in Raleigh, Cary and surrounding areas. Specializing in post rehabilitation, senior fitness, core training, sport specific training, weight loss, Pilates, CPR instruction and general fitness.
- Linden R Gibson • 919-754-7006 • Email • Interpreter for the Deaf
- Tracy Jenkins, PhD - Career Transition and Academic Coach • Tracy Jenkins Coaching LLC, 108 Olympic Drive, Cary NC • 919-805-0173 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • As a Career Transition and Academic Coach, Tracy works with individuals to articulate career and academic aspirations, to develop plans and take effective actions to meet professional, academic and personal goals.
- Nathanson Adoption Services • 7400 Carmel Executive Park Suite 210, Charlotte NC 28226 • 919-844-5212 • Email • Website • We are proud to have served the LGBTQ community in NC for the past 15 years. In addition to preparing adoption homestudies, we can help you find excellent child-placing resources. With 25 social workers in NC, we work in all locations.
- Olive Designs • 704-430-0866 • Email • Facebook • Graphic Design Studio
- Peace & Serenity Birthing Services • Email • Website • Facebook • Offering physical and emotional support as well as advocacy and education before, during and after childbirth. I am an LGBT friendly Birth/Postpartum Doula. A Doula is a "woman's helper" during pregnancy, labor and postpartum.
- Stay Here with Me (Lesbian Suicide Prevention) • Website
- Total Engagement Consulting by Kimer • 4404 Pamlico Drive, Raleigh NC 27609 • 919-787-7315 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • providing consulting and training services in Diversity Management with a specialization in the LGBT workplace and marketplace and Employee Career Development utilizing an innovative career mapping approach.