The following individuals, businesses, associations, and organizations have expressed interest in support for the LGBT Community. For details about the LGBT Center of Raleigh Community Resources Project, please click here.
To be considered for this list, please click on the button below.
There are no Triangle area Addiction Recovery Centers on our list. To be included among our Community Resources, please click on the Online Community Resources Submission Form button above and submit your information.
- Artspace Visual Art Center
- John Gaitenby • Website • Painter of Landscapes and Figures
- Litmus Gallery & Studios
- Steve Stryker Photography • Raleigh/Zebulon • 919-671-8604 • Email • Website • Facebook • Professional photography including fine portraiture, corporate head shots, modeling, family, engagement, lifestyle, pets, and more.
- The Counselor Education Research Center for Community Mental Health at NC State University • 2310 Katharine Stinson Dr. Raleigh NC 27607 • 919-515-6358 • Email • Website • Providing low cost developmental, wellness, and career counseling services to individuals and their families with a focus on multiculturalism, respect, and confidentiality.
- Crape Myrtle Festival • Website
- Orange County Rape Crisis Center • 1506 E. Franklin Street Suite 302, Chapel Hill NC 27514 • 919-967-7273 • Email • Website • Facebook • The Orange County Rape Crisis Center offers survivors of sexual violence and their loved ones support through a 24/7 Help Line, referrals, accompaniment and support groups. The OCRCC also offers a support group for LGBTQ-identified survivors.
- PFLAG Triangle • PFLAG Triangle • 919-354-2999 • Email • Website • Facebook • PFLAG Triangle is a volunteer group providing support, advocacy and education to serve parents, families, friends, youth and LGBTQ individuals. Monthly Raleigh (3rd Wed.) and Durham (1st Thurs.) confidential support meetings.
- The Raleigh Area Gay Parents Meetup Group • Website
- Wake County HIV Support Group, Under One Roof • Tuesday mornings at 10:00 am
- AOS Care Management • 101 Brady Court, Cary NC 27512 • 919-535-8713 • Email • Website • Facebook • Coordinating the needs and services that provide quality care, AOS Care Management professionals aid with the complexities of multiple living arrangements, government & legal programs, and financial concerns.
- Care Patrol • 128 Towerview Ct, Cary NC 27513 • 919-533-4827 • Email • Website • Facebook • We are a free senior housing placement service that helps families find independent living, assisted living, memory care and in-home care options. We assess client's care level needs to recommend the best and safest care options.
- Extension of You Home Care • 128 Towerview Ct, Cary NC 27513 • 919-629-2044 • Email • Website • Facebook • Extension Of You Home Care is dedicated to providing the best possible care for seniors, those with physical or mental challenges, and those recovering from surgery or injury. We believe that everyone should be treated with compassion & dignity.
- Golden Eldercare Management - Meg Smith • 919-604-1231 • Website
- Heartland Hospice • 4505 Falls of Neuse Rd Suite 650, Raleigh NC 27609 • 919-796-0395 • Email • Website • Serving the Triangle for 15 years, Heartland Hospice provides comforting care for people with advanced illness.
- Mannix & Associates • 919-869-4215 • Email • Website • Helping care givers and health care professionals sort through the options for senior care and placement--home health care companies, assisted living, and nursing home facilities.
- Move Elders with Ease - Susan Stanhope • 919-218-4783 • Email • Website
- NAVIGATE NC • PO Box 31751 Raleigh NC 27622 • 919-628-4428 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • Advocacy and Care Management services to address whatever "IT" is and how it will affect your family. With you we will Locate - Advocate - Navigate.
- Omega Care Planning Council • 125 Edinburgh South Dr Suite 210, Cary NC 27511 • 919-552-3111 • Email • Website • Long term care specialists focusing on Veteran's benefits, medicaid, elder law, facility placement, reverse mortgage, legacy planning, medicare, and all other entitlements.
- Southeastern Adult Day Health Center • 3401 Carl Sandburg Court, Raleigh NC 27610 • 919-987-2792 • Email • Website • designed to prevent premature or total institutionalization of seniors and disabled adults by providing a flexible program that monitors medical needs, enhances the quality of life, and preserves the dignity and self-esteem of each participant.
- Spring Valley Living • 801 Gilbert St Suite 202, Durham NC 27701 • 866-654-1113 • Email • We are happy to introduce locally owned and operated, Spring Valley Living Home Care. We are a home care agency serving adults and children in the following counties of Alamance, Durham, Franklin, Granville, Orange, Person, Vance, Wake, Warren, including
- Arthur Murray Dance Center Cary • 1263 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary • 919-380-7880 • Email • Website • An open and inclusive dance studio serving the needs of the LGBT community. Focusing on couples social dancing such as Swing, Latin, Classic Ballroom and Wedding Prep. New student specials available.
- Common Woman Chorus • Website
- North Carolina Gay and Lesbian Film Festival - The Carolina Theatre • Carolina Theatre of Durham, 309 West Morgan St, Durham NC 27701 • 919-560-3030 • Website
- North Raleigh Arts and Creative Theatre • Website
- Raleigh Little Theatre • 919-821-4579 x221 • Website
- Connie Riner • Goldsboro NC 27530 • 919-273-4140 • Email • Facebook
- Triangle Gay Men’s Chorus • Website
- Vox Virorum Men's Chorus • 919-360-5242 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Vox Virorum is a community men's choral ensemble. Focus is on a traditional men's glee club repertoire, musical excellence, and camaraderie. Vox rehearses in downtown Durham.
- Tom Cameron, CLU, CFP® • Cameron Financial, 231 Inwood Forest Drive, Raleigh NC 27605 • 919-439-0302 • Email • Website
- Chuck Clifton, CFP® • 4819 Emperor Blvd, Ste 400 • 919-213-1737 • Email • Website • Please add "CFP®" after my name in my current listing.
- Lorraine Johnson, CFP®, CFA • Triangle Financial Advisors • 919-789-3098 • Email • Website • Accredited Domestic Partnership AdvisorSM
- Ginny Kelliher • Genworth Life Insurance Company • 919-605-0354
- Lou J. Popielarcheck Jr. • Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, 2000 Regency Parkway Suite 200, Cary NC 27518 • 919-462-5578 • Email
- Sherie Samstag-Bryan • New York Life Insurance, 3200 Beechleaf Ct, Raleigh NC 27604 • 919-270-4457 • Email
- Briant Sikorski • Stratos Wealth Partners, 528 Summer Harvest Court, Cary NC 27519 • 919-650-1527 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Certified as an Accredited Asset Management and Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist. Helping clients achieve their goals via social-, moral-, and spiritual-responsible funds.
- Kimberlee Sipe • InSightInvestment Planning Capital Investment Group, Raleigh NC • 919-747-9509 • Email • Website
- Matthew Unger • Financial Advisor - Ameriprise Financial, 3600 Glenwood Avenue Suite 130, Raleigh NC 27612 • 919-227-3182 • Website
- Kristen Yablonsky, CRPC® • Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, 3737 Glenwood Avenue Suite 320, Raleigh NC 27612 • 919-881-2252 • Email
- Joseph Ellis • Raleigh Hair Concepts, 128 Mine Lake Court, Raleigh NC 27615 • 919-841-1986 • Website • Hair Restoration
- Kevin Murphy • Chouette Hair Studio, 111 Seaboard Ave Suite 100 Studio 110, Raleigh NC 27604 • 919-302-3672 • Email • Facebook • 8 years of experience downtown. Sustainable and eco-friendly.
- ROI Salon • Cameron Village, 817 Oberlin Road, Raleigh • 919-413-2406
- Lewie Wells • 6 Salon, 508 Saint Mary's Street, Raleigh NC • 919-744-8671
- BeHome4Ever, Inc. - Tom Lorenz • 336-578-5809 • Website • Home modification assessments and planning for aging in place, dementia, fall prevention, sensory impairment, motor skills loss
- GellerDesignServices/GDS • 2002 Barrington Manor Drive #203, Raleigh, NC 27612 • 919-418-1601 • Email • Website • Providing residential design of additions, renovations and new home construction.
- Westmount Builders LLC • 919-671-5857 • Email • Website • Facebook • Designing and Building your own custom home is an exciting and rewarding experience when you select the right builder. Westmount designs and builds high end homes that are one of a kind works of art and makes the process fun too!
- Megan Bridges • 3207 Rogers Road Suite 100, Wake Forest NC 27587 • 919-554-0267 • Email • Providing knowledge and understanding of our community's insurance needs with an outstanding level of service. I am committed to helping individuals and families protect the things that matter most.
- Jody Fortune • Synergy Benefit Advisors, 101 Glenstone Lane, Cary, NC, 27518 • 919-510-5980 • Email • Website • Helping people navigate the Health Insurance Marketplace, helping to determine if people qualify for subsidies, and working with all major carriers in the state on and off the Marketplace.
- John Seabrooke • Liberty Mutual Insurance, 5020 Weston Parkway Ste 100, Cary, NC 27513 • 919-481-9357 • Email • LinkedIn • Providing one-on-one consultations to help individuals understand their unique insurance needs, ensuring each individual receives the best coverage at a competitive rate.
- Andrew S. Brendle • Brendle Law Firm, PLLC, 410 N Boylan Ave Suite 131, Raleigh NC 27603 • 919-256-3732 • http://www.brendlelawfirm.com/">Email
- Sheryl Friedrichs • 333 Fayetteville Street Suite 1201, Raleigh NC 27601 • 919-836-8076 • Email • Website • Family Law including Cohabitation Agreements, Parenting Agreements, Child Custody & Visitation, Child Support, Divorce and Property Division
- Angela Haas • Haas and Associates, 5540 McNeely Drive Suite 301 Raleigh NC 27612 • 919-783-9669 • Website • family law
- Evonne Hopkins • Family Law Attorney, 9380 Falls of Neuse Rd Suite 201, Raleigh NC 27615 • 919-268-4070 • Email • Website • Separation Agreements, Child Custody & Support, Alimony, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Pre-Nups, Complex Family Law Litigation
- Jason R. Horrell • Raleigh Family Law, PLLC, 879 Washington Street, Raleigh, NC 27605 • 919-821-2001 • Email • Website
- Tiffany A. Lesnik • Law Offices • 919-906-8988 • Email • Website • Domestic contracts, wills, powers of attorney, domestic violence, juvenile law, and tort litigation.
- The Law Offices of Jeffrey G. Marsocci, PLLC • 8406 Six Forks Rd #102, Raleigh NC • 919-844-7993 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Focusing on estate planning for individuals, domestic partners, married couples, special needs & blended families. Wills, trusts, powers of attorney, Medicaid planning & probate. Small business formations, annual compliance. HRC Board of Governors.
- Ana S. Nunez • Fay & Grafton, 2626 South Saunders St, Raleigh NC • 919-828-5570 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Criminal Law including; DWIs, Traffic matters, Drug and Alcohol offenses, Domestic Violence, Assaults, Property Crimes. Immigration law including; Citizenship and Naturalization, Residency, DACA/Dream Act, Deportation, Types of Visas.
- Jacob R. Parrott III • Battle, Winslow, Scott & Wiley, P.A • 919-573-1877 • Email • Website • a general practice law firm with offices in Rocky Mount and Raleigh, focusing on domestic law, residential and commercial real estate, wills and estates (planning and administration), employment law and business transactions.
- Milan T. Pham • Attorney at Law - NicholsonPham, PLLC, 113 Broadway St, Durham NC 27701 • 919-883-4900 • Email • Website • focus on family law (including surrogacy, ART, adoption and divorce), estate planning (wills, trusts, durable powers of attorney, healthcare powers of attorney) and business law (corporation, limited liability company formation, partnership agreements)
- Daire Roebuck • Roebuck Law, PLLC, 3700 National Drive Suite 112, Raleigh NC 27612 • 919-714-6292 • Website • wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care directives, probate and special proceedings (e.g., name changes, trust modifications)
- AIDS Legal Project, Duke Law School • Box 90360, Durham NC 27708 • 919-613-7169 • Website
- Bob Fesler • 919-985-4151 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • Helping families, individuals, small businesses & CDL operators achieve affordable access to legal protection & Identity Theft Protection and Restoration. A 24/7 emergency phone app is available.
- Freedom Center for Social Justice, LGBTQ Law Center • Charlotte NC • 980-298-6588 • Website • Facebook
- Lambda Law Students Association, UNC School of Law
- Lambda Legal, Southern Regional Office • 730 Peachtree Street NE Suite 1070, Atlanta GA 30308-1210 • 404-897-1880
- Legal Aid NC • 224 South Dawson Street, Raleigh NC 27601 • 866-219-5262 • Website
- Alliance of AIDS Services - Carolina (AASC) • Website
- Avance Care • 919-655-1000 • Website
- Chiropractic Plus • 901 Kildaire Farm Road Suite B1, Cary NC 27511 • 919-460-1115 • Website • Providing pain relief and wellness chiropractic services to the LGBTQA community for over 30 years. Please let us know where you heard about us.
- Collins & Franklin Plastic Surgery • 8300 Health Park Suite 205, Raleigh NC 27615 • 919-510-5130 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Board Certified Plastic Surgeons Dr. Collins & Dr. Franklin each have a decade of experience in the fields of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Planned Parenthood (Raleigh Health Center) • 919-833-7526 • Website
- Amanda Sherrod, MD • Rex Hematology/Oncology, 150 Parkway Office Court Parkway Professional Park Suite 200, Cary, NC 27518 • 984-974-2150 • Website
- Michael Stadiem, MD • Duke Primary Care, 540 New Waverly Place Suite 200, Cary NC 27518 • 919-954-4159
- Wake County Health Department - Clinic E • 10 Sunnybrook Road, Raleigh NC • Free and confidential testing on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month from 5:00 - 8:00 pm
- Wake County Human Services HIV and STD Testing Information • Website
Mental Health Resources
All of the mental health providers have submitted a written statement that they are LGBT-affirming and have agreed to practice in ways that are supportive of the LGBT community. Please use their descriptions to guide you in selecting the best provider for your needs.
- Christopher Murray • CRMS Corporate Investors Mortgage Group, Inc, 1121 Situs Ct Ste 100, Raleigh NC 27606 • 919-676-1111
- Dan Woodard • Your Mortgage Team, 1121 Situs Ct Ste 100, Raleigh NC 27606 • 919-676-1111 • Email • Long term supporters of HIV/AIDS and LGBT groups in the Triangle area, offering highly competitive interest rates and fees along with unmatched customer service.
News and Current Events
- Above & Beyond Ultra Nightclub • 2526 Hillsborough St #301, Raleigh NC • 919-813-2582 • Email • Website • Facebook • Ultra nightclub for the LGBT community. An upscale event venue, typically open Friday and Saturday nights. Events are posted on Facebook and the website.
- the bar...Durham • Website
- Chemistry (Greensboro) • Website
- Flex (Raleigh Downtown) • Website
- Legends (Raleigh Downtown) • Website
- ACLU of North Carolina • Website
- Equality North Carolina • Website
- Human Rights Campaign (HRC) • Email • Website • Facebook • The Human Rights Campaign is the largest national organization working for LGBT rights. The Triangle Steering Committee does community service/outreach, political work, fundraising, community events, and more.
- Log Cabin Republicans • Website
- NARAL Pro Choice NC • Website
- National Organization of Women (NOW) • Website
There are no Triangle area Publishers on our list. To be included among our Community Resources, please click on the Online Community Resources Submission Form button above and submit your information.
- Allan Feinstein • Raleigh Great Homes at Keller Williams Realty, 4700 Homewood Court Suite 200, Raleigh NC 27609 • 919-439-2076 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Proud to be part of the LGBT Community and serving everyone from the LGBT Center of Raleigh along with our families and friends. Offering residential real estate sales and property management.
- Jamie Ferguson • Coldwell Banker HPW, 1001 Wade Avenue, Raleigh NC 27605 • 919-621-0119 • Email • Website • Facebook • Making the process of buying and selling real estate in the Triangle easy and enjoyable for individuals, couples, and families for nearly 10 years.
- Hunter Johnson • Hunt Houses NC with Keller Williams Preferred Realty, 7920 ACC Blvd Suite 210, Raleigh NC 27617 • 919-702-0561 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • If you, or anyone you know is trying to buy or sell a home, they are always welcome to call, and to have my support!
- BJ Lanza-Church • 5000 Falls Of Neuse Rd Suite 100, Raleigh NC • 919-439-9987 • Email • Website • Broker
- Monte Maney • Website
- Kelli A. Meyer • 225 N Salem St, Apex, NC 27502 • 919-367-8884 • Email • Website • Facebook • A liberal minded Realtor in the South
- Tim O’Brien • Website
- Mark Steward • 1609 Stannard Trail • 919-593-1881 • Email • Website • Facebook • Realtor for all your residential home desires.
- Rick Wellington • RE/MAX Advantage • 919-828-1830 • Website
Affirming Religious & Faith Groups listed in this section are well known to be welcoming and affirming for people in the LGBTQ community. Members of these groups participate in the Center’s Affirming Faith Forum and other events in the community. To be included in this section, please come to a regular meeting of the Center’s Affirming Faith Forum and speak with one of the co-facilitators.
- Benelux Cafe • Website
- Bull Craft Bottle Shop • Hope Valley Commons, 1125 N Carolina 54 Suite 501, Durham NC 27707 • 919-525-5888 • Website • Facebook • Located next to Char-Grill
- Cary Awards, Inc. • South Hills Mall, Raleigh NC • 919-460-1195 • Email • Website • Badges, trophies, plaques, crystal & glass awards etc. Items for personalization or your items (like jewelry or picture frames etc).
- Green Monkey at Royal Mart • 1217 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh NC • Website
- It’s a Grind Coffee House • 5001 Falls of Neuse Rd, Raleigh NC 27609 • 919-239-4612 • Facebook
- Quail Ridge Books and Music • 3522 Wade Ave, Raleigh NC • 919-828-1588 • Website
- Sir Speedy Printing and Marketing • 2526 Hillsborough St, Raleigh NC 27607 • 919-834-8128 • Email • Website • Marketing services and individual/corporate communications provider utilizing printing, copying, mailing, wide format and website enhancement. Small and large jobs welcome!
- Alliance of AIDS Services - Carolina (AASC) • Website
- Crape Myrtle Festival • Website
- Hopeline, Inc. • Website
- Mu Chapter of Kappa Psi Kappa Fraternity, Inc • 919-520-1331 • Email • Website • Facebook • A non-collegiate service-social organization open to all men that has a heavy presence in the black LGBTQ community. The Mu Chapter serves the Triangle area of North Carolina.
- Wake County Human Services • Website
Skin Care / Hair Removal
- BodyLase Skin Spa • 501 Keisler Dr Ste 201, Cary NC 27518 & 6531 Creedmoor Rd Ste 102, Raleigh NC 27613 • 919-851-8989 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • BodyLase Skin Spa is the Triangle's most established medical spa, specializing in laser hair removal, skin and body rejuvenation, body sculpting with SmartLipo and Coolsculpting, plus cutting edge anti-aging treatments.
- Noushi Haeussler • ExcelLase Laser Hair Removal & Skin Treatment • 919-833-8484 • Website
- Tabor Winstead SPA Services • 8515 Falls of Neuse Rd, Raleigh NC • 919-582-7024 • Tabor at LifeSpa in the NEW North Raleigh Lifetime Athletic Facials Waxing Massage
Speakers & Ambassadors
- Blaize The Poet • 225-810-7185 • Email • Facebook • Danielle "Blaize" Cortez writes and performs poetry that carries a profound appreciation for heartfelt honesty and a passion against all prejudices in powerful spoken word art form. Her presentation becomes a vehicle for change and understanding.
- Rebecca Chapin • Raleigh/Durham • Email • Website • Speaker and trainer for Transgender Topics. Rebecca is founding director of the Trans Initiative, a key volunteer, and an LGBT Center of Raleigh Board of Trustees member. Profiled by Q-Notes for her advocacy, workshops, and lectures on trans issues.
- Les Geller • SAGE Raleigh • 919-418-1601 • Email • Website • Facebook • SAGE Raleigh, a program of the LGBT Center of Raleigh, advocates for and provides services to our senior population 50 years plus. We offer presentations for interested organizations starting with a basic 1-hour seminar to more extensive programs.
- Stan C. Kimer • Total Engagement Consulting by Kimer, Raleigh NC • 919-787-7315 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • Speaker and trainer on various LGBT topics including LGBT Diversity as a Strategic Business Imperative, LGBT Diversity Workplace Training, Human Resources Practices to Support Transgender people, Career Considerations for LGBT people and more.
- Jim Manchester • LGBT Center of Raleigh, 324 South Harrington Street, Raleigh NC 27603-1818 • 919-832-4484 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Our Web-Team Leader has a bird's eye view of all of the many programs and initiatives sponsored by the Center. His compelling 30-50 minute presentation shows what the Center has available, how you can participate in it, and offer support for the Center.
- Durham Rainbow Bowling League • Facebook
- Kings and Queens Bowling League • Facebook
- North Carolina Softball League • Website
- Our Group (LGBT Student Athletes) • Website • Facebook
- Stonewall Sports (Kickball, Volleyball, Dodgeball, Bowling) • Website
- Triangle Front Runners • Email • Website • Facebook • LGBTQ running group in the Triangle area.
- Triangle Rainbow Bowling League • Email • Website • Facebook
- Triangle Tennis Club • Website
- Get Grounded Massage & Bodywork • 109 Brady Court, Cary NC 27511 • 919-937-6987
- HeartPrints Massage and Wellness • 8404 Six Forks Road Ste 201, Raleigh NC 27615 • Website • (located inside The Center of Natural Wellness)
- Synergy Spa, Aesthetics and Wellness • 2603 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh NC 27608 • 919-510-5130 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Synergy is a full-service facility, featuring the latest advances in medical aesthetics, skin care, nail care and body therapy. Synergy employs LGBT staff and proudly provides continued support to the community.
- Durham Gender Alliance Group • Website
- El Centro Hispano • Website
- LGBT Center of Raleigh Transgender Initiative • Website • Supporting the Gender Spectrum
- Name Gender Documentation • Website
- North Carolina Harm Reduction Coalition • Website • Transgender Discussion Group
- Planned Parenthood (Raleigh Health Center) • Website
- T.I. Member Recommended • Website • Local Resources (doctors, business, etc. in and around the Triangle)
- Trans-Positive Media • Website • Transgender in the Media (movies, books, musicians by and for gender non-conforming)
- Transgender Professionals • Website
- Triad Gender Association • Website
- UNC GLBTQ Center • Website • Trans Talk Tuesday
- UNC Greensboro Trans* Support Group • Email • Email for details
- All-Points Personal Transportation • Website
- Elsewhere Travel Co • Email • Website • Facebook • Unique travel opportunities for the LGBTQI community and our allies. Culturally focused trips organized and led by anthropologists allow you to travel differently, seeing things others only dreamed about. Explore off the beaten path. LOO
- Greater Raleigh Convention and Visitors Bureau • 421 Fayetteville St Ste 1505, Raleigh, NC 27601-2995 • 919-834-5900 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Greater Raleigh is the perfect travel destination because it's so many destinations in one: unique restaurants, festivals, cultural centers and sports-all surrounded by luscious greenery! Offering official tourism information.
- Jet Set Tourism • 8601 Six Forks Road Suite 400, Raleigh NC • 919-521-8111 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Travel Agency dedicated to global exploration. Able to get you everywhere you want to go in any style of travel available.
- Lundy Charters • Website
- Triangle Travel Service - Alex Jones • Email
- Holly Springs Veterinary Hospital • 1050 N Main St, Holly Springs NC 27540 • 919-567-1775 • Website
Wedding & Marriage Services
- Alloys by Design - Audrey Dean • 919-622-6199 • Website
- Arthur Murray Dance Center Cary • 1263 Kildaire Farm Road, Cary NC • 919-380-7880 • Email • Website • Assisting in planning for a very memorable "first dance" as well as a lifetime of dancing special moments. Celebrate your marriage with the first dance of a lifetime!
- Brett Fox • 106 N Driver St, Durham NC • 919-410-7277 • Email • Website • Facebook • Providing wedding and portrait photography in Durham and Raleigh. We are proud to serve the LGBTQ community and are thankful to live in a state that now recognizes the marriages of all persons. Please ask for details about our LGBTQ client discount.
- Doyle's Vineyard • 8913 NC 751 Hwy, Durham NC 27713 • 919-316-1903 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • a beautiful vineyard in Durham-Chatham County just 3 miles from the Southpoint Mall. We are "friendly" to everyone. Dog friendly too. We are open for wine tastings, weddings, movie nights, fundraisers, and just a fun place to relax.
- The Glenwood Club • 3300 Woman's Club Road, Raleigh NC 27612 • 919-610-0872 • Email • Website • Facebook • A grand space for your most festive events. The Glenwood Club is the newest addition to the Irregardless family. Let us help you make your next party truly spectacular.
- Heart to Heart Ceremonies • 919-373-4267 • Email • Website • Raleigh wedding officiant providing LGBT wedding ceremonies. Passionate about serving the community & providing the loving wedding ceremony you desire.
- Irregardless Cafe & Catering • 901 West Morgan Street, Raleigh NC • 919-610-0872 • Email • Website • Facebook • Irregardless stands as a pioneer for being "green" and "sustainable" long before they were buzz words. Since 1975, Irregardless Cafe & Catering has been providing fresh-from-the-farm healthy & innovative meals and a strong sense of community.
- The King's Daughters Inn • 204 N. Buchanan Blvd, Durham NC • 919-354-7000 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Nestled in the heart of Durham's Trinity Park, an event at the Inn inspires memories that no large hotel venue can provide. Offering exclusive use of the entire inn for weddings.
- LGBTWeddings.com • nationwide • 844-899-5683 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • A wedding resource for gay and lesbian couples to meet screened, dedicated, local wedding professionals. LGBTWeddings.com offers an array of experienced, friendly wedding providers and the best possible planning experience for engaged couple
- The Matthews House • 317 W. Chatham St,. Cary NC • 919-467-1944 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Historic home located in a picturesque setting on Cary's historic Chatham Street. Perfect for weddings and receptions of all sizes. Offering onsite catering and an in-house bakery.
- North Carolina Museum of Art • 2110 Blue Ridge Road, Raleigh NC • 919-839-6262 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Offering the surroundings of award-winning architecture, beautifully manicured landscapes, and masterpieces of art. Turnkey service and amenities in a modern atmosphere make an event stand out as a matrimonial masterpiece.
- Omnigirl - Life Expansion Guide • 112 Boldleaf Ct, Cary NC 27513 • 919-920-0569 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Ordained holistic minister performing LGBT wedding ceremonies and blessings, eulogies, house and pet blessings and clearings. Inspired rituals to unite, heal and fortify relationships - delivered with the utmost respect to all.
- Orangerie Events • 223 South Wilmington Street, Raleigh NC • Website • Facebook • Creative North Carolina wedding planning & event design boutique. Wedding and Special Event Planning - everything from full-service planning to day-of coordination.
- PoshNosh Catering • 521 Capital Blvd, Raleigh • 919-839-6004 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • A full-service catering company specializing in weddings, special events, and corporate functions. Providing service, rentals, flowers, and wine/beer parings.
- Nash Roberts • Website • Facebook • Twitter • vocals, guitar, management
- Sugarland • 2031 Cameron Street, Raleigh NC • 919-835-2100 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • A bakery specializing in weddings and special events. Providing cupcakes, wedding cake, pastries, gelato and our famous gelato martinis.
- Randy Taylor Weddings • Raleigh NC • 919-745-7649 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • A professional wedding officiant/minister providing wedding services throughout North Carolina and specializing in officiating personalized wedding ceremonies.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Triangle • 808 Aviation Parkway Suite 900, Morrisville NC 27560 • 919-850-9772 • Email • Website • For more than 100 years, Big Brothers Big Sisters has operated under the belief that inherent in every child is the ability to succeed and thrive in life. As the nation's largest donor and volunteer supported mentoring network, Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Helping Families Support their LGBT Children • Website • PDF Publication
- Hope for Teens • Facebook • anti-bullying organization located in Wake County
- InterAct of Wake County: Domestic Violence • 919-828-7740 • Website
- InterAct of Wake County: Sexual Assault • 919-828-3005 • Website
- North Carolina MENTOR • Website
- PFLAG Triangle • 919-354-2999 • Email • Website • Facebook • PFLAG Triangle is a volunteer group providing support, advocacy and education to serve parents, families, friends, youth and LGBTQ individuals. Monthly Raleigh (3rd Wed.) and Durham (1st Thurs.) confidential support meetings.
- Safe Schools NC • Email • Website • Facebook • A statewide nonprofit organization dedicated to creating a safe and positive learning environment for LGBTQIA students and educators in North Carolina that offers training and confidential advice to students, teachers, and parents.
- The Trevor Project • 866-488-7386 • Website
- Wrenn House/Haven House Crisis Line • 919-832-7866 • Website
- A Woman's Stroke Professional Painting and Cleaning • 514 Daniels Street #173, Raleigh NC 27605 • 919-949-5875 • Email • Website • Facebook • A Woman's Stroke Painting and Cleaning is a residential and commercial painting and cleaning company. US Army Veteran-Owned Business. This company is owned and operated by two females.
- Gateway to Health & Performance - Melanie Dean • 919-961-3092 • Website
- Linden R Gibson • 919-754-7006 • Email • Interpreter for the Deaf
- Nathanson Adoption Services • Raleigh NC • 919-844-5212 • Website
- Olive Designs • 704-430-0866 • Email • Facebook • Graphic Design Studio
- Peace & Serenity Birthing Services • Email • Website • Facebook • Offering physical and emotional support as well as advocacy and education before, during and after childbirth. I am an LGBT friendly Birth/Postpartum Doula. A Doula is a "woman's helper" during pregnancy, labor and postpartum.
- Stay Here with Me (Lesbian Suicide Prevention) • Website
- Women of Journey - Sierra Luz • 919-521-1517 • Email • Website • Facebook • Holistic Health and Life Coach, Yoga & Meditation Instructor.