Kaye Vassey - Chair
Katrina Tobin - Vice Chair
Ant Lobo - Secretary
Steve Burroughs - Treasurer
Ricardo A. Yudi
Committees of the Board
Development and Marketing Committee
- To raise overall awareness of the Center and its many programs.
- To identify audience and individual profiles of those likely to invest in the Center’s success.
- To connect these audiences at the right place, at the right time, and with the right message to match them with a giving opportunity.
- To establish continuous streams of donation cash flow to grow and advance Center programming.
- To develop and execute marketing and communication plans to more deeply engage with our various audiences and stakeholder groups.
- To vigorously support and ensure the success of major Center events (e.g. Out! Raleigh Pride and the Awards Gala) while also developing and testing new and innovative ideas to engage new audiences.
- To identify opportunities for the Executive Director, staff, Board members, and volunteers to engage with the local community to raise the Center’s profile.
- To ultimately enable the Center to meet its goals by driving increased engagement and participation in our fundraising efforts.
Board Meeting Minutes
Walk back in time to the summer of 2009 and see how the LGBT Center of Raleigh came to be what we are today! View all of the Board's approved meeting minutes on Google Drive....