|Women's Initiative: Queer & Sweet at Bittersweet|
- Women's Initiative
- Event status:
- Event date:
- Friday, November 30, 2018 7pm - 10pm
- Bitttersweet, 16 E Martin St, Raleigh, NC 27601
- Event Contact:
- Contact Phone:
- Contact E-mail:
2. S'mores Sundae (brownie sundae with chocolate lace and toasted fluff)
3. Salty Chipwich (sea salt chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich rolled in bourbon caramel cream)
4. Brooklyn Stout Float
5. Creamed Sherry and Ice Cream
6. FRI/SAT only - on this current menu running through December 1st there is a doughnut cobbler with candied bacon and a scoop of ice cream on top.
Hey Beautiful Folx! It's time to bond again over the best downtown Raleigh has to offer. This month the Women's Initiative will meet up at a gourmet shop called Bittersweet. To give you a taste of what's in store, here are all the ways you can eat your ice cream there:
Unfortunately, there aren't any vegan options at Bittersweet. But you'll get to meet some awesome community members and maybe even some old friends.
See you at the dessert bar!
FYI: All sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, and gender expressions are welcome. Respectful allies only.