|Discussion Group: The Rules of Consent|
- Women's Initiative
- Event date:
- Tuesday, January 15, 2019 7pm - 9pm
- VAE Raleigh, 309 W Martin St, Raleigh, NC 27601
- Event Contact:
- Contact Phone:
- Contact E-mail:
- What is consent and why is it required
- How to practice consent
- How you can establish personal boundaries
- What you can do when someone crosses your boundaries
- How to find resources if you're a victim of gender-based violence or assault
- Where to find safe spaces and sex positive providers
The Women's Initiative is providing female-identified members of the LGBTQIA community with the opportunity to understand and talk about consent in a supportive environment. We will discuss:
The discussion group is two hours long and is held at VAE Raleigh. This discussion is free of charge and is for female-identified LGBTQIA individuals only.
Your participation in the discussion group means that you agree to keep the identities and topics discussed at our event confidential.
Men are encouraged to attend our social events. Male-identified individuals are encouraged to attend the Transgender Initiative.*
*Not female-identified? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org about our guest policy.