Spectrum Vocals was formed in the summer of 2016 in Raleigh, North Carolina. Currently we have 10 members joined together by a love of music! In our day jobs, we range from students, to teachers, to biopharmaceuticals. We preform contemporary music in an a cappella only setting.
Meet us, read our tag lines, and listen to us sing!
- Alex Alberti – “I have a five-note minimum in my contract!”
- Freddy Perkins - “Oh, say can you see-see-see-see-see?”
- Lauren Thompson – “Gimme a hug”
- Alex Delany – “I can’t make it. I’m going to be pregnant that day.”
- Joe Kirlauski - “I want you guys to sing that song at my funeral.”
- Abby Foster – “We had a plan. You’re on the board.”
- Brooks Jordan - “Go back to gum drop forest, you shady little elf!”
- Rebecca Swofford – Loves working with power tools!
- Nigel Carlton – Enjoys acting like he knows what is going on!
- Kaytelyn Story – Gets a kick out of misunderstanding simple phrases.