- LGBT Center of Raleigh
324 South Harrington Street
Raleigh, NC 27603
- Thursday, November 27, 2013
Doors open at 4:30
Dinner is served promptly at 5:00pm
Event ends at 9:00pm so if you can't make dinner join us for dessert!
- Trans-Giving is an alternative Thanksgiving holiday for those who have too far to go or no where to go for a traditional thanksgiving meal. The main course is provided by the LGBT Center of Raleigh but all the fixins' are brought by our family (that's you).
- All are invited to come whether you're LGBTQ or any combination of. Allies and supportive friends and family are welcome too.
- As always Trans-giving is free to attend but if your are not bringing food please consider a monetary donation.
- TURKEY, BEVERAGES and UTENSILS will be provided!!
FREE! But please donate and RSVP ....
If you are interested in donating the turkey this year please email Danni at firstname.lastname@example.org