The following individuals, businesses, associations, and organizations have expressed interest in support for the LGBT Community. For details about the LGBT Center of Raleigh Community Resources Project, please click here.
To be considered for this list, please click on the button below.
- Addiction Recovery
- Community Support
- Financial Planners
- Hair Services
- Home Design
- Insurance Services
- Legal Advice
- Mental Health Resources
- Mortgage Services
- News and Current Events
- Night Clubs
- Pet Care
- Service Groups
- Skin Care / Hair Removal
- Social - Men’s Groups
- Social - Women’s Groups
- Social Groups
- Speakers & Ambassadors
- Therapeutic Massage
- Wedding & Marriage Services
- Youth Services
- Other Services
- Duke University Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity • 100 Bryan Center, Durham NC 27708 • 919-684-6607 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • We work to achieve an inclusive campus for students, staff, faculty, & alumni w/ marginalized sexual orientations, gender identities, & gender expressions through education, advocacy, support, mentoring, academic engagement & providing space.
- LGBTQ Center at UNC Chapel Hill • 450 Ridge Road; Student Academic Services Building North Suite 3226; Chapel Hill NC 27599 • 919-843-5376 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • The LGBTQ Center at UNC Chapel Hill works for foster a safe, welcoming, and equitable campus environment for people of all sexual orientations, gender identities and gender expressions. We offer training and support services.
- North Carolina Central University LGBTA Resource Center • Website
- North Carolina State University GLBT Center • Website
- D-icers - CMA Meeting • 1201 N Roxboro St, Durham NC 27701 • Email • Crystal Meth Anonymous (CMA) is a 12-step fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength, and hope with each other, so they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from addiction to crystal meth. Tuesdays 7-8 pm.
- North Carolina Harm Reduction Coalition • 919-370-0671 • Email • Website • Harm reduction resources, including syringe exchange and naloxone access. Everyone welcome and treated with respect, including people who are actively using drugs, people who do sex work, and people who identify as LGBTQIA+.
- Pipe Down - CMA Meeting • 725 N Boylan Ave, Raleigh NC 27605 • Email • Crystal Meth Anonymous (CMA) is a 12-step fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength, and hope with each other, so they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from addiction to crystal meth. Friday evenings 7-8.
- Artspace Visual Art Center
- James Fatata • 312 West Cabarrus St., Raleigh NC 27601 • 919-571-3605 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Litmus Gallery & Studios is a cutting edge gallery featuring original fine art and resident artist studios for touring. Changing art exhibits can be viewed each month during Raleigh's First Friday Art Walk from 6-9 pm, from 10 am to 4 pm on Thursday.
- John Gaitenby • Website • Painter of Landscapes and Figures
- Raleigh Little Theatre • 301 Pogue Street, Raleigh NC 27607 • 919-821-3111 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Raleigh Little Theatre is a welcoming community using theatre to enrich, educate, entertain and engage volunteers, students, and audiences of all ages. Programs include plays, camps and classes, and volunteer opportunities for all ages.
- The Counselor Education Research Center for Community Mental Health at NC State University • 2310 Katharine Stinson Dr. Raleigh NC 27607 • 919-515-6358 • Email • Website • Providing low cost developmental, wellness, and career counseling services to individuals and their families with a focus on multiculturalism, respect, and confidentiality.
- Crape Myrtle Festival • Website
- La Leche League • 919-834-8940 • Email • Website • Facebook • Free parent-to-parent breastfeeding information and support. Whether you breastfeed your baby two days, two months, or beyond, La Leche League supports parents in meeting their individual breastfeeding goals.
- Orange County Rape Crisis Center • 1506 E Franklin Street Suite 302, Chapel Hill NC 27514 • 919-967-7273 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • OCRCC provides services to survivors of sexual violence, their loved ones, and professionals in the community. OCRCC offers a 24/7 help line, advocacy and accompaniment, support groups, therapy referrals, and trainings.
- PFLAG Triangle • PO Box 51776, Durham NC 27717 • 919-354-2999 • Email • Website • Facebook • PFLAG Triangle is a volunteer group providing support, advocacy and education to serve parents, families, friends, youth and LGBTQ individuals. Monthly Raleigh (3rd Wed.) and Durham (1st Thurs.) confidential support meetings.
- Wake County HIV Support Group, Under One Roof • Tuesday mornings at 10:00 am
- AOS Care Management • 101 Brady Court, Cary NC 27512 • 919-535-8713 • Email • Website • Facebook • Coordinating the needs and services that provide quality care, AOS Care Management professionals aid with the complexities of multiple living arrangements, government & legal programs, and financial concerns.
- Mannix & Associates • 919-869-4215 • Email • Website • Helping care givers and health care professionals sort through the options for senior care and placement--home health care companies, assisted living, and nursing home facilities.
- Move Elders with Ease • Raleigh-Durham Area • 919-218-4783 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • Senior move management company providing the following services to ease the stress of moving - floor planning, downsizing, packing, overseeing movers, unpacking, organizing, hanging artwork, and completely setting up your new home.
- NAVIGATE NC • PO Box 31751, Raleigh NC 27622 • 919-628-4428 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • NAVIGATE NC is an advocacy and care management agency that provides quality of life coordination services ranging from acute care to everyday life and lifestyle needs. We help families NAVIGATE the challenges that come with aging.
- Southeastern Wake Adult Day Health Center • 3401 Carl Sandburg Court, Raleigh NC 27610 • 919-987-2792 • Email • Website • Southeastern Adult Day Health Center is a supervised daytime program that provides frail adults experiencing physical, mental or social problems associated with stroke, isolation, confusion or other conditions with the opportunity to meet new people, part
- Spring Valley Living • 801 Gilbert St Suite 202, Durham NC 27701 • 866-654-1113 • Email • We are happy to introduce locally owned and operated, Spring Valley Living Home Care. We are a home care agency serving adults and children in the following counties of Alamance, Durham, Franklin, Granville, Orange, Person, Vance, Wake, Warren, including
- Village Hearth Cohousing • 749 Ninth Street #480, Durham NC 27705 • 561-714-8009 • Email • Website • Facebook • Seeking members for Senior Cohousing community for LGBTs, friends and allies. Energy-efficient, 1-story attached cottages plus Common House on 15 acres in north Durham. Mutual support and complete accessibility throughout for aging in place.
- Arthur Murray Dance Center Cary • 1263 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary • 919-380-7880 • Email • Website • An open and inclusive dance studio serving the needs of the LGBT community. Focusing on couples social dancing such as Swing, Latin, Classic Ballroom and Wedding Prep. New student specials available.
- Common Woman Chorus • Website
- North Carolina Gay and Lesbian Film Festival - The Carolina Theatre • Carolina Theatre of Durham, 309 West Morgan St, Durham NC 27701 • 919-560-3030 • Website
- North Raleigh Arts and Creative Theatre • Website
- Connie Riner • Goldsboro NC 27530 • 919-273-4140 • Email • Facebook
- Triangle Gay Men’s Chorus • Website
- Vox Virorum Men's Chorus • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • a community men's choral ensemble for Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill. With an emphasis on a traditional men's glee club repertoire, musical excellence and camaraderie, goals are to create a place for men to renew their love of singing.
- Tom Cameron, CLU, CFP® • Cameron Financial, 231 Inwood Forest Drive, Raleigh NC 27605 • 919-439-0302 • Email • Website
- Chuck Clifton, CFP® • 4819 Emperor Blvd Ste 400, Durham NC 27703 • 919-213-1737 • Email • Website
- Lorraine Johnson, CFP®, CFA • Triangle Financial Advisors • 919-789-3098 • Email • Website • Accredited Domestic Partnership AdvisorSM
- Ginny Kelliher • Genworth Life Insurance Company • 919-605-0354
- Lou J. Popielarcheck Jr. • Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, 2000 Regency Parkway Suite 200, Cary NC 27518 • 919-462-5578 • Email
- Sherie Samstag-Bryan • New York Life Insurance, 3200 Beechleaf Ct, Raleigh NC 27604 • 919-270-4457 • Email
- Briant Sikorski • Stratos Wealth Partners, 528 Summer Harvest Court, Cary NC 27519 • 919-650-1527 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Certified as an Accredited Asset Management and Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist. Helping clients achieve their goals via socially-, morally-, and spiritual-responsible funds.
- Kimberlee Sipe • InSightInvestment Planning Capital Investment Group, Raleigh NC • 919-747-9509 • Email • Website
- Matthew Unger • Financial Advisor - Ameriprise Financial, 3600 Glenwood Avenue Suite 130, Raleigh NC 27612 • 919-227-3182 • Website
- Kristen Yablonsky, CRPC® • Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, 3737 Glenwood Avenue Suite 320, Raleigh NC 27612 • 919-881-2252 • Email
- Byrams Hair Logics - Nate Byrams • 919-339-9817 • Facebook • I provide freelance hair services at your convenience. I can come to you or you can come to my salon location. I do weddings and formal event or simply that last minute cut or style. Contact me for appointment and salon location.
- Joseph Ellis • Raleigh Hair Concepts, 128 Mine Lake Court, Raleigh NC 27615 • 919-841-1986 • Website • Hair Restoration
- Ho•lis•tic Hair • 3671 SW Cary Parkway, Cary NC 27526 • 919-678-3134 • Email • Website • Facebook • An AVEDA salon offering professional hair services & products with a focus on the guest experience. Our guests & team are given the FREEDOM to be themselves without judgement. We're here not only to make you look beautiful, but to FEEL beautiful.
- Kevin Murphy • Chouette Hair Studio, 111 Seaboard Ave Suite 100 Studio 110, Raleigh NC 27604 • 919-302-3672 • Email • Facebook • 8 years of experience downtown. Sustainable and eco-friendly.
- ROI Salon • Cameron Village, 817 Oberlin Road, Raleigh • 919-413-2406
- Salon Breeze - Brie Boyd • 111 Knox Way Suite 108, Chapel Hill NC 27517 • 919-918-1085 • Email • Website • We are an Aveda concept salon and spa offering hair and skin care services.
- Lewie Wells • 6 Salon, 508 Saint Mary's Street, Raleigh NC • 919-744-8671
- BeHome4Ever, Inc. - Tom Lorenz • 336-578-5809 • Website • Home modification assessments and planning for aging in place, dementia, fall prevention, sensory impairment, motor skills loss
- GellerDesignServices/GDS • 2002 Barrington Manor Drive #203, Raleigh, NC 27612 • 919-418-1601 • Email • Website • Providing residential design of additions, renovations and new home construction.
- Ronica's Custom Creations • Knightdale NC • 919-819-7873 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Award winning custom drapery design and fabrication studio providing draperies, valances, cornices, bedding, pillows, blinds, shades, shutters, fabric, trims, and hardware.
- Westmount Builders LLC • 919-671-5857 • Email • Website • Facebook • Designing and Building your own custom home is an exciting and rewarding experience when you select the right builder. Westmount designs and builds high end homes that are one of a kind works of art and makes the process fun too!
- Megan Bridges • 3207 Rogers Road Suite 100, Wake Forest NC 27587 • 919-554-0267 • Email • Providing knowledge and understanding of our community's insurance needs with an outstanding level of service. I am committed to helping individuals and families protect the things that matter most.
- Jody Fortune • Synergy Benefit Advisors, 101 Glenstone Lane, Cary NC 27518 • 919-510-5980 • Email • Website • Helping people purchase individual and group health insurance. Expertise in qualifications to obtain subsidies and interpreting carrier benefits. Represent all major carriers on and off the Marketplace.
- Andrew S. Brendle • Brendle Law Firm, PLLC, 410 N Boylan Ave Suite 131, Raleigh NC 27603 • 919-256-3732 • Website
- Andrew J. Cobin • Brady, Morton & Cobin, PLLC, 4141 Parklake Avenue Suite 130, Raleigh NC 27612 • 919-825-1518 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Assisting clients with Estate Planning (wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and living wills); Estate Administration (trust administration, probate, and guardianship); and Elder Law (special needs, long-term care, medicaid and VA planning).
- David Coolidge • Coolidge Law Firm, PLLC, 434 Fayetteville Street Ste 2030, Raleigh NC 27601 • 919-239-8448 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Coolidge Law Firm defends the accused who are facing traffic offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies.
- Sheryl Friedrichs • 333 Fayetteville Street, Suite 1201, Raleigh, NC 27601 • 919-836-8076 • Email • Website • Board Certified Family Law Attorney, representing clients in both litigation and non-litigation settings with issues including prenuptial agreements, divorce, property division, alimony, child custody and child support.
- Kellie Chappell Gonzalez • Gonzalez Law Firm PLLC, 1140 Kildaire Farm Road, Cary NC 27511 • 919-469-3331 • Email • Website • Facebook • Gonzalez Law Firm, PLLC handles property law, real estate closings and refinances, wills, estate planning, family law such as adoption, name change, separation agreements, divorce, and more.
- Angela Haas • Haas Tharrington, PA, 5540 McNeely Drive, Suite 301, Raleigh NC 27612 • 919-783-9669 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Formerly Haas & Associates: LGBT-focused firm, representing clients in and out of court regarding agreements and disputes over custody, adoptions, support, property, estate planning and probate, and other family law issues. We know. We've been there.
- Evonne Hopkins • 9380 Falls of Neuse Rd Suite 201, Raleigh NC 27615 • 919-268-4070 • Email • Website • Raleigh Law Center is a boutique firm that can help you and your family resolve complex family law issues. We have proven success record in all aspects of family law including child custody & support, alimony, division of marital assets and debts.
- Tiffany A. Lesnik • Law Offices • 919-906-8988 • Email • Website • Domestic contracts, wills, powers of attorney, domestic violence, juvenile law, and tort litigation.
- The Law Offices of Jeffrey G. Marsocci, PLLC • 8406 Six Forks Rd #102, Raleigh NC • 919-844-7993 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Focusing on estate planning for individuals, domestic partners, married couples, special needs & blended families. Wills, trusts, powers of attorney, Medicaid planning & probate. Small business formations, annual compliance. HRC Board of Governors.
- Ana S. Nunez • Fay & Grafton Attorneys at Law, 2626 S. Saunders Street Raleigh, NC 27603 • 919-828-5570 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Criminal Law including; DWIs, Traffic matters, Drug and Alcohol offenses, Domestic Violence, Assaults, Property Crimes. Immigration law including; Citizenship and Naturalization, Residency, DACA/Dream Act, Deportation, Types of Visas.
- Jacob R. Parrott III • Battle, Winslow, Scott & Wiley, P.A • 919-573-1877 • Email • Website • a general practice law firm with offices in Rocky Mount and Raleigh, focusing on domestic law, residential and commercial real estate, wills and estates (planning and administration), employment law and business transactions.
- Milan T. Pham • Attorney at Law - NicholsonPham, PLLC, 113 Broadway St, Durham NC 27701 • 919-883-4900 • Email • Website • focus on family law (including surrogacy, ART, adoption and divorce), estate planning (wills, trusts, durable powers of attorney, healthcare powers of attorney) and business law (corporation, limited liability company formation, partnership agreements)
- Daire Roebuck • Strauch Green & Mistretta PC, 911 Paverstone Drive Suite F, Raleigh NC 27615 • 919-607-0088 • Email • Website • Wills and Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Financial and Health Care Powers of Attorney, Name Changes & Gender Marker Changes, Probate, Will Contests, Trustee and Beneficiary Representation, Business Formation, Buy-Sell Agreements, Contract Review
- Duke Health Justice Clinic • Box 90360 • 919-613-7169 • Email • The Health Justice Clinic (formerly the AIDS Legal Project) offers legal help to HIV+ people in cases related to health (wills, advance directives, discrimination, disability, insurance, etc). Students work under supervision of licensed attorneys.
- Freedom Center for Social Justice, LGBTQ Law Center • Charlotte NC • 980-298-6588 • Website • Facebook
- Lambda Law Students Association, UNC School of Law • 160 Ridge Rd., Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3380 • Email • Website • Facebook • The Lambda Law Students Association seeks to educate the Carolina Law community about the legal, political, & social issues facing the LGBTQIA (gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, & ally) community.
- Lambda Legal, Southern Regional Office • 730 Peachtree Street NE Suite 1070, Atlanta GA 30308-1210 • 404-897-1880
- Legal Aid NC • 224 South Dawson Street, Raleigh NC 27601 • 866-219-5262 • Website
- Alliance Of AIDS Services - Carolina • 1637 Old Louisburg Road • 919-834-2437 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Our mission is to serve people living with HIV/AIDS, their loved ones, caregivers and communities at large through compassionate and nonjudgmental care, prevention, education and advocacy.
- Avance Care • 919-655-1000 • Website
- Rebecca Cicale, Adult Nurse Practitioner • Siler City Community Health Center, Piedmont Health Services, 224 South 10th Avenue, Siler City NC 27344 • 919-663-1744 • Website • Comprehensive Primary Care, Transgender Health Services and informed consent Hormone Replacement Therapy, STD & HIV Testing, PrEP. Insurance: Most private, Medicare, & Medicaid, and will see patients without insurance on sliding scale.
- Collins & Franklin Plastic Surgery • 8300 Health Park Suite 205, Raleigh NC 27615 • 919-510-5130 • Email • Website • Twitter • Board Certified Plastic Surgeons Dr. Collins & Dr. Franklin each have a decade of experience in the fields of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Abigail Devries, MD • Carrboro Community Health Center, 301 Lloyd St, Carrboro NC 27510 • 919-942-8741 • Email • Website • Accepts all insurance including most private, Medicare, and Medicaid, will see patients without insurance on sliding scale basis. Comprehensive Primary Care, Informed consent Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), STD Testing, HIV Testing, PrEP
- Rebecca Kooistra, Family Nurse Practitioner • 7228 Pittsboro-Moncure Road, Moncure NC 27559 • 919-545-3420 • Email • Website • Facebook • Accepts all ins. most private, Medicare & Medicaid, will see patients without insurance on sliding scale basis. Comp. Primary Care, Transgender Health Services and hormone replacement therapy (HRT), STD & HIV Testing, HIV PrEP (Lindsay, Care Mgr.)
- Diane Levitt, DC • Chiropractic Plus, 901 Kildaire Farm Road Suite B1, Cary NC 27511 • 919-460-1115 • Website • Providing pain relief and wellness services to the LGBTQA community for over 30 years. Please view our website to see what we offer.
- NC AIDS Training and Education Center at UNC • Suite 2115 Bioinformatics Bldg, 130 Mason Farm Rd, Chapel Hill NC 27599 • 919-843-8604 • Website • Interested in or currently taking PrEP? Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) is a new way of protecting yourself from becoming infected with HIV. The website includes an updated map of NC PrEP Providers.
- Planned Parenthood (Raleigh Health Center) • 919-833-7526 • Website
- Jessica Rubio, Family Nurse Practitioner • Charles Drew Community Health Center, 221 North Graham-Hopedale Road, Burlington NC 27217 • 336-570-3739 • Email • Website • Accepts all insurance including most private, Medicare, and Medicaid, will see patients without insurance on sliding scale basis. Comprehensive Primary Care, Informed consent Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), STD Testing, HIV Testing, PrEP
- Leslie Sharpe, Family Nurse Practitioner • Sylvan Community Health Center, 7718 Sylvan Road, Snow Camp NC 27349 • 336-506-0631 • Website • Facebook • Accepts all ins. most private, Medicare & Medicaid, will see patients without insurance on sliding scale basis. Comprehensive Primary Care, Transgender Health Services and hormone replacement therapy (HRT), STD & HIV Testing, HIV PrEP
- Amanda Sherrod, MD • Rex Hematology/Oncology, 150 Parkway Office Court Parkway Professional Park Suite 200, Cary, NC 27518 • 984-974-2150 • Website
- Michael Stadiem, MD • Duke Primary Care, 540 New Waverly Place Suite 200, Cary NC 27518 • 919-954-4159
- UNC Fertility • 7920 ACC Blvd Suite 300, Raleigh NC 27617 • 919-908-0000 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • We welcome the opportunity to help you to realize your dream of parenthood. We are experienced at overcoming the unique fertility challenges that gay and lesbian couples face and will provide a treatment plan that takes your needs into consideration.
- Wake County Health Department - Clinic E • 10 Sunnybrook Road, Raleigh NC • Free and confidential testing on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month from 5:00 - 8:00 pm
- Wake County Human Services HIV and STD Testing Information • Website
- Rupal Yu, MD • Carrboro Community Health Center, 301 Lloyd St, Carrboro NC 27510 • 919-942-8741 • Email • Website • Accepts all insurance including most private, Medicare, and Medicaid, will see patients without insurance on sliding scale basis. Comprehensive Primary Care, Informed consent Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), STD Testing, HIV Testing, PrEP
Mental Health Resources
All of the mental health providers have submitted a written statement that they are LGBT-affirming and have agreed to practice in ways that are supportive of the LGBT community. Please use their descriptions to guide you in selecting the best provider for your needs.
- Christopher Murray • CRMS Corporate Investors Mortgage Group, Inc, 1121 Situs Ct Ste 100, Raleigh NC 27606 • 919-676-1111
- Dan Woodard • Your Mortgage Team, 1121 Situs Ct Ste 100, Raleigh NC 27606 • 919-676-1111 • Email • Long term supporters of HIV/AIDS and LGBT groups in the Triangle area, offering highly competitive interest rates and fees along with unmatched customer service.
News and Current Events
- Greater Raleigh Convention and Visitors Bureau • Website
- QNotes • PO Box 221841, Charlotte NC 28222 • 704-531-9988 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • The Carolinas LGBT community newspaper. Published bi-weekly in print and online with news, views, arts and entertainment features. Serving the community since 1986.
- Triangle Local Events • Website
- The Bar • 711 Rigsbee Ave, Durham NC • 919-956-2929 • Email • Website • Facebook • The bar is a hotspot for the LGBTQ community that melds a neighborhood “corner bar” feel during the week, with a popular club attitude on Friday and Saturday nights. Nestled in a building that has served as an LGBTQ home base for two decades.
- Chemistry (Greensboro) • Website
- Flex (Raleigh Downtown) • Website
- Legends Nightclub Complex • 330 West Hargett Street, Raleigh NC • 919-831-8888 • Website • Facebook • Legends is a private club catering to the Triangle's GLBT community. Legends Nightclub Complex is proud to feature the Best New Dance Tracks, the Finest in Female Impersonation, and Live Entertainment! #LegendsHasIt
- Ruby Deluxe • 414 Fayetteville St (Entrance at 415 Salisbury St), Raleigh NC 27601 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • A bar for bar lovers located underground from whence so many of the things we hold dear emerge, focusing on queer/trans/female centric bands, acts, and DJs. Founders of ViZ Queer Dance Party - Raleigh's first queer dance party!
- Critters Come First • 252-414-1349 • Email • Website • Facebook • At Critters Come First, we treat your critters like family! We have over a decade of experience caring for animals, including dogs, cats, and fuzzy exotics!
- Holly Springs Veterinary Hospital • 1050 N Main St, Holly Springs NC 27540 • 919-567-1775 • Website
- ACLU of North Carolina • PO Box 28004 Raleigh NC 27611 • 919-834-3466 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • The ACLU of North Carolina is a nonprofit, nonpartisan legal organization dedicated to defending civil liberties for all North Carolinians, including work to advance legal equality for LGBT North Carolinians.
- Equality North Carolina • Website
- Human Rights Campaign (HRC) • Email • Website • Facebook • The Human Rights Campaign is the largest national organization working for LGBT rights. The Triangle Steering Committee does community service/outreach, political work, fundraising, community events, and more.
- Log Cabin Republicans • Website
- NC National Organization for Women • PO Box 25331, Raleigh NC 27611 • Website • Facebook • NC NOW is a grassroots activist organization. We care about all issues affecting women - reproductive rights, equal pay, LGBTQIA issues, Violence Against Women, etc. NC NOW has been working for women in NC for 4 decades. Join us!
- QNotes • PO Box 221841, Charlotte NC 28222 • 704-531-9988 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • QNotes, independently published bi-weekly and free of charge, serves the LGBT and straight ally communities of the Carolinas by featuring arts, entertainment, news and views content in print and online which reflect LGBT life and its issues.
- Allan Feinstein • Raleigh Great Homes at Keller Williams Realty, 4700 Homewood Court Suite 200, Raleigh NC 27609 • 919-439-2076 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Proud to be part of the LGBT Community and serving everyone from the LGBT Center of Raleigh along with our families and friends. Offering residential real estate sales and property management.
- Caren Fried • Welcome Home Realty, 7920 ACC Blvd #210, Raleigh NC 27617-8743 • 919-964-0732 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Proud to assist the LGBT community. I am a full time Realtor and serve the Raleigh/Durham area. I offer buyer and seller representation. Visit website to find out more. I am originally from Miami and moved here in 2011.
- Hunter Johnson • 7920 ACC Blvd Suite 210, Raleigh NC 27617 • 919-702-0561 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Young professional serving the Raleigh and greater Raleigh area. Small town boy turned city guy. Love serving the community and its allies with buying a home, selling a home, and investing in Real Estate!
- Robert Joines • 4700 Homewood Ct Suite 200, Raleigh NC • 828-280-7235 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Happy to help you in any way we can for all of your real estate needs. New to the Triangle? Then look no further. My team will work tirelessly to make sure you find suitable housing and a great environment to grow in your new home!
- BJ Lanza-Church • 5000 Falls Of Neuse Rd Suite 100, Raleigh NC • 919-439-9987 • Email • Website • Broker
- Monte Maney • Website
- Tim O'Brien • 919-332-1070 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • with over 20 years of real estate experience, helping home buyers, home sellers and real estate investors for residential, commercial, land, and new construction in the Raleigh-Durham Triangle area.
- Michael Turnage • The Property Shop Of The Carolinas, 5900 Oleander Dr, Wilmington NC • 919-412-9269 • Email • Website • Facebook • I am originally from Garner having relocated to Wilmington a few months ago. I am gay and work with all types of clients. Thank you for considering me.
- Rick Wellington • RE/MAX Advantage • 919-828-1830 • Website
- CJ Wilson • 919-869-0508 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • It's important to know who you can trust in today's crazy world. Being a lesbian, Liberal, treehugger, and Pagan, I welcome everyone without judgment. As your local Bohemian Realtor, I'm happy to help with all your real estate needs.
Affirming Religious & Faith Groups listed in this section are well known to be welcoming and affirming for people in the LGBTQ community. Members of these groups participate in the Center’s Affirming Faith Forum and other events in the community. To be included in this section, please come to a regular meeting of the Center’s Affirming Faith Forum and speak with one of the co-facilitators.
- the art of style • 19 W Hargett St, Raleigh NC 27601 • 919-755-3333 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • modern, clean, classic, clothing with an edge.
- Benelux Cafe • Website
- Brewerks Cafe & Bakery • 701 E Lane St., Raleigh NC 27601 • 984-269-5982 • Website
- Bull Craft Bottle Shop • Hope Valley Commons, 1125 N Carolina 54 Suite 501, Durham NC 27707 • 919-525-5888 • Website • Facebook • Located next to Char-Grill
- Cary Awards, Inc. • South Hills Mall, Raleigh NC • 919-460-1195 • Email • Website • Badges, trophies, plaques, crystal & glass awards etc. Items for personalization or your items (like jewelry or picture frames etc).
- The Green Monkey • 1217 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh NC • 919-977-0828 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • We are a local gift gallery with a craft beer bar. We represent over 35 local artist from around NC. Jewelry, T-shirts, soaps, essential oils, greeting cards, art, garden art, ornaments, comic art and more.
- It’s a Grind Coffee House • 5001 Falls of Neuse Rd, Raleigh NC 27609 • 919-239-4612 • Facebook
- Judy Long, Auto Sales by and for LGBTQ • Mark Jacobson Toyota, 4516 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd. Durham NC 27707 • 919-695-2045 • Email • Website • New and Pre-Owned car sales by and for LGBTQ. An understanding LGBT salesperson who can help you with New and Pre-Owned purchases.
- Quail Ridge Books • North Hills, 4209-100 Lassiter Mill Rd, Raleigh NC 27609 • 919-828-1588 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Quail Ridge Books is an independent shop with a friendly, knowledgeable staff dedicated to providing the best in customer service.
- Sir Speedy Printing and Marketing • 2526 Hillsborough St, Raleigh NC 27607 • 919-834-8128 • Email • Website • Marketing services and individual/corporate communications provider utilizing printing, copying, mailing, wide format and website enhancement. Small and large jobs welcome!
- Uptown Cheapskate • 2161 Avent Ferry Road, Raleigh NC 27606 • 919-895-8855 • Website • Facebook • A safe place to shop in Mission Valley Shopping Center. Uptown Cheapskate is a fashion exchange that buys & sells new & gently used clothing for teens and young adults.
- Alliance of AIDS Services - Carolina (AASC) • Website
- Crape Myrtle Festival • Website
- Hopeline, Inc. • Website
- Magnolias & Duct Tape • Email • Facebook • Magnolias & Duct Tape is a social group of Southern Female Impersonators and Drag Queens who use their time and talents to assist various charities in raising money and awareness.
- Mu Chapter of Kappa Psi Kappa Fraternity, Inc • 919-520-1331 • Email • Website • Facebook • A non-collegiate service-social organization open to all men that has a heavy presence in the black LGBTQ community. The Mu Chapter serves the Triangle area of North Carolina.
- Wake County Human Services • Website
Skin Care / Hair Removal
- Blue Water Spa • 10931 Raven Ridge Road Suite 201, Raleigh NC 27614 • 919-870-6066 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Blue Water Spa is an 8500 s.f. medical spa with 19 treatment rooms. Blue Water Spa is the top provider of Botox, Juvederm, CoolSculpting, and aesthetic laser services in the Triangle.
- BodyLase Skin Spa • 501 Keisler Dr Ste 201, Cary NC 27518 & 6531 Creedmoor Rd Ste 102, Raleigh NC 27613 • 919-851-8989 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • BodyLase Skin Spa is the Triangle's most established medical spa, specializing in laser hair removal, skin and body rejuvenation, body sculpting with SmartLipo and Coolsculpting, plus cutting edge anti-aging treatments.
- FabuLase • 41 Technology Drive, Garner NC 27529 • 919-880-2956 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Permanent hair removal service, administered by a Licensed Professional Electrologist. Business is located in the 40/42 area of Garner NC. Visit our website for more information, and check us out on Facebook.
- Noushi Haeussler • ExcelLase Laser Hair Removal & Skin Treatment • 919-833-8484 • Website
- Alison LaRue • LipSense/SeneGence • Email • Facebook • Smudge proof, kiss proof, waterproof, cruelty free lip color that nourishes and lasts up to 18 hours! Long wearing makeup and skincare.
- Tabor Winstead SPA Services • 8515 Falls of Neuse Rd, Raleigh NC • 919-582-7024 • Tabor at LifeSpa in the NEW North Raleigh Lifetime Athletic Facials Waxing Massage
Social - Men’s Groups
- Carolina Bear Lodge - Raleigh Den • Website
- Feeding the Creative Gay Mind • Email • Website • For Gay and Bi male artists, photographers, and writers. A social group to meet, discuss our craft, get critiques in a safe environments, and do some creative exercises to feed our Creative Minds.
- Gay Men's Social CLub • Email • Website • We have get togethers on Meetup. Please check us out.
- Mary Renault Society • Website • The Mary Renault Society holds a pot-luck dinner and a (mostly) monthly presentation relevant to a fulfilling life--topics legal, artistic, religious, poetic and literary, medical, political ... for interested people in and around the Triangle.
- Men’s Abuse Survival Tools • Email
- Primetimers • Website
- Skyclad Yoga of the Triangle • Email • Website • Skyclad Yoga of the Triangle provides a good space for men to practice nude yoga. We are an inclusive group of experiential learners and like-minded friends. All men aged 18 and above are welcome to join us!
Social - Women’s Groups
- Natural and Alternative Tools for Pregnancy & Postpartum • Email • Facebook • Providing non-invasive ways to help achieve a positive pregnancy and birth experience. Join our Facebook group to learn more about how Doulas and natural tools can help.
- Queer Women's Book Club • Email • Website
- The Society of Femmes, Inc • Email • Website • Facebook • We are a social group for women 21 and older who are looking to build lifelong bonds with others like themselves. Our members are self-identified as feminine women who are open-minded and tolerant of all racial and sexual orientations.
- Geeks and Gaymers • Website
- Holly Springs Gay and Lesbian Group • Website
- IBM • Email
- Infinity Diamond Club • PO Box 13602, Durham, NC 27703 • 919-824-4035 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Providing safe and empowering atmospheres where those in community can come together to Share, Learn and GROW. "We are reaching people through friendship and love, and empowering them for change."
- RBPN - Raleigh Business Professional Network • PO Box 18844, Raleigh NC 27619 • 919-349-0063 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Where the LGBTQA Professional Community Connects!
- Triangle Area Gay Scientists (TAGS) • Website
- TriangleRiders Motorcycle Group • Email • Website • TrianglerRiders meets once a month for a group motorcycle ride to various locations in the general Triangle area and sometimes beyond. The group is open to all riders and types of bikes. All levels of riding ability welcome!
Speakers & Ambassadors
- Blaize The Poet • 225-810-7185 • Email • Facebook • Danielle "Blaize" Cortez writes and performs poetry that carries a profound appreciation for heartfelt honesty and a passion against all prejudices in powerful spoken word art form. Her presentation becomes a vehicle for change and understanding.
- Rebecca Chapin • Raleigh/Durham • Email • Website • Speaker and trainer for Transgender Topics. Rebecca is founding director of the Trans Initiative, a key volunteer, and an LGBT Center of Raleigh Board of Trustees member. Profiled by Q-Notes for her advocacy, workshops, and lectures on trans issues.
- Les Geller • SAGE Raleigh • 919-832-4484 • Email • Website • Facebook • available to speak with groups who are interested in learning more about the senior members of our community and can provide an introductory training in how to relate to our older folks.
- Stan C. Kimer • Total Engagement Consulting by Kimer, Raleigh NC • 919-787-7315 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • Speaker and trainer on various LGBT topics including LGBT Diversity as a Strategic Business Imperative, LGBT Diversity Workplace Training, Human Resources Practices to Support Transgender people, Career Considerations for LGBT people and more.
- Jim Manchester • LGBT Center of Raleigh, 324 South Harrington Street, Raleigh NC 27603-1818 • 919-832-4484 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Our Web-Team Leader has a bird's eye view of all of the many programs and initiatives sponsored by the Center. His compelling 20-40 minute presentation shows what the Center has available, how you can participate in it, and offer support for the Center.
- Durham Rainbow Bowling League • Facebook
- GO! Athletes • Facebook • Twitter • GO! Athletes is a support network of current and former LGBTQ collegiate and high school athletes, which creates safe spaces in the athletic community through visibility, education, and advocacy.
- Kings & Queens Bowling League • 5501 Commercial Ave, Raleigh NC 27612 • 919-783-0080 • Email • Website • Facebook • Join the longest-running LGBT+ bowling league in the Triangle! We bowl short 15-week seasons at AMF Pleasant Valley Lanes in Raleigh every Thursday at 7:30 pm.
- North Carolina Softball League • Website
- Stonewall Sports-Raleigh • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Stonewall Sports Raleigh is an LGBTQ & Ally not for profit sports league. We strive to develop a well-connected and diverse community through organized competition and social or fundraising events.
- Triangle Rainbow Bowling League • Email • Website • Facebook
- Triangle Tennis Club • Website
- Get Grounded Massage & Bodywork • 109 Brady Court, Cary NC 27511 • 919-937-6987
- HeartPrints Massage and Wellness • 8404 Six Forks Road Ste 201, Raleigh NC 27615 • Website • (located inside The Center of Natural Wellness)
- Metamorphic Massage for Women • 8384 Six Forks Rd Suite 203, Raleigh NC 27615 • 919-602-5742 • Email • Website • Providing therapeutic massage for women from all walks of life. Non-judgemental, trans-friendly therapist.
- Synergy Spa, Aesthetics and Wellness • 2603 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh NC 27608 • 919-510-5130 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Synergy is a full-service facility, featuring the latest advances in medical aesthetics, skin care, nail care and body therapy. Synergy employs LGBT staff and proudly provides continued support to the community.
- Chrystal Bartlett, Transgender Transition Coach • 919-833-6498 • Email • Website • Experienced Transition Transgender Coach. Affiliated with Duke's Child and Adolescent Gender Care, I work with all ages to inform and help clients master gender-centric verbal and nonverbal behaviors. $60/hour.
- Paquita Burnette • Prospect Hill Community Health Services, 322 Main Street, Prospect Hill NC 27559 • 919-542-4991 • Email • Website • Comprehensive Medical & Dental Care, Transgender Health Services and informed consent Hormone Replacement Therapy, STD & HIV Testing, HIV PrEP. Insurance: Most private, Medicare/Medicaid, patients underinsured - sliding fee scale.
- Durham Gender Alliance Group • Website
- El Centro Hispano • Website
- LGBT Center of Raleigh Transgender Initiative • Website • Supporting the Gender Spectrum
- Name Gender Documentation • Website
- North Carolina Harm Reduction Coalition • 919-370-0671 • Email • Website • NCHRC hosts two regular trans support groups, one in Carrboro and one in Burlington, as well as facilitating a peer-education network on safer hormone use and providing referrals to trans health care.
- Planned Parenthood (Raleigh Health Center) • Website
- Lindsay Quick • Moncure & Siler City Community Health Centers, 7228 Moncure-Pittsboro Road, Moncure NC 27559 • 919-545-3420 • Email • Website • Comprehensive Medical & Dental Care, Transgender Health Services and informed consent Hormone Replacement Therapy, STD & HIV Testing, HIV PrEP. Insurance: Most private, Medicare/Medicaid, patients without insurance - sliding fee scale.
- Lynn Salazar-Wadford • Chapel Hill & Carrboro Community Health Centers, 301 Lloyd Street, Carrboro NC 27510 • 919-942-8741 ext. 1237 • Email • Website • Comprehensive Medical & Dental Care, Transgender Health Services and informed consent Hormone Replacement Therapy, STD & HIV Testing, HIV PrEP. Insurance: Most private, Medicare/Medicaid, patients without insurance - sliding fee scale.
- Sam Smith • Charles Drew & Burlington Community Health Centers, 221 North Graham-Hopedale Road, Burlington NC 27217 • 336-570-3739 ext 1264 • Website • Comprehensive Medical & Dental Care, Transgender Health Services and informed consent Hormone Replacement Therapy, STD & HIV Testing, HIV PrEP. Insurance: Most private, Medicare/Medicaid, patients without insurance - sliding fee scale.
- T.I. Member Recommended • Website • Local Resources (doctors, business, etc. in and around the Triangle)
- Trans in the South • Campaign for Southern Equality, PO Box 364, Asheville NC 28802 • 828-242-1559 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • In the pages of this edition of Trans in the South you'll find lists of trans-friendly service providers – from doctors to attorneys to counselors – across the South as well as resources to assist with funding medical transition.
- Trans in the South: Funding Your Transition Resource Guide • Website • Download the Guide (PDF File)
- Trans-Positive Media • Website • Transgender in the Media (movies, books, musicians by and for gender non-conforming)
- Triad Gender Association • Website
- UNC GLBTQ Center • Website • Trans Talk Tuesday
- UNC Greensboro Trans* Support Group • Email • Email for details
- Elsewhere Travel Co - Jes Matthews • Email • Website • Facebook • Unique travel opportunities for the LGBTQI community and our allies. Culturally focused trips organized and led by anthropologists allow you to travel differently, seeing things others only dreamed about. Explore off the beaten path. LOO
- Greater Raleigh Convention and Visitors Bureau • 421 Fayetteville St Ste 1505, Raleigh NC 27601-2995 • 919-834-5900 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Visitors will depart feeling enriched by what they have experienced in this Southern capital city, thanks to Raleigh's smart and passionate residents. GRCVB has handy listings, interactive maps and an event calendar to help plan your visit.
- Jet Set Tourism - Mark Steward • 8601 Six Forks Road Suite 400, Raleigh NC • 919-521-8111 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Travel Agency dedicated to global exploration. Able to get you everywhere you want to go in any style of travel available.
- North Carolina Motor Club - Richard Hudson • 2421 Pepperfield Drive, Raleigh NC 27604 • 844-400-6262 • Email • Website • Facebook • Provide 24-Hour Roadside Assistance Services and Benefits. Provide Motor Club, Auto Club & Travel Club Services and Benefits.
- Total Experience Travel - Chris Rakes • Raleigh NC • 919-589-2437 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Independent Travel Planner who does all the work while collaborating with you from research through return for same price as booking direct. All inclusive, ocean & river cruise, tour expert and honeymoon, destination wedding specialist.
Wedding & Marriage Services
- Arioso Strings Inc. • Cary NC • 919-616-0418 • Email • Website • Facebook • Classical Ceremony Music. String quartets, string trios, duos, and soloists.
- Arthur Murray Dance Center Cary • 1263 Kildaire Farm Road, Cary NC • 919-380-7880 • Email • Website • Assisting in planning for a very memorable "first dance" as well as a lifetime of dancing special moments. Celebrate your marriage with the first dance of a lifetime!
- Carlton Bassett Photography • Website • Wedding, event, and portrait photography.
- Rev. Bonnie J. Berger • Chapel Hill • 919-869-7425 • Email • Website • An openly gay Interfaith Minister ready to assist you in creating a wedding ceremony that celebrates your special love. Having officiated over 700 ceremonies including the first same sex wedding in DC, it is an honor to be of service to our community.
- Jessica Berkowitz, photographer • 917-318-7771 • Email • Website • Facebook • Durham photographer providing services concentrating on human connections. Available for weddings, engagements, family sessions.
- Celebration Photobooth • 919-753-6868 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • With 9 years of "bringing the fun to your event," we can provide your function, event, or special occasion with fun and entertainment your guests will remember forever. We bring the photobooth to you for that special event.
- Comb and Blush Glamour Services - Nate Byrams • 919-339-9817 • Email • Facebook • Comb and Blush provides wedding and glamour services for all occasions. Nothing too small or too big. Contact us for information and pricing.
- Daniel K. Photography • Raleigh NC • 919-412-2811 • Email • Website • Facebook • Daniel K. Photography is a Raleigh based photographer providing wedding photography and photo booth rentals throughout North Carolina. Contact to learn how to get a free engagement session.
- Doyle's Vineyard • 8913 NC 751 Hwy, Durham NC 27713 • 919-316-1903 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • a beautiful vineyard in Durham-Chatham County just 3 miles from the Southpoint Mall. We are "friendly" to everyone. Dog friendly too. We are open for wine tastings, weddings, movie nights, fundraisers, and just a fun place to relax.
- Emily Katherine Events • Raleigh-Durham Area • 336-701-0446 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Emily Katherine Events provides wedding planning for ALL couples! Love is love, and we want to be a part of making your dream a reality!
- Brett Fox • 106 N Driver St, Durham NC • 919-410-7277 • Email • Website • Facebook • Providing wedding and portrait photography in Durham and Raleigh. We are proud to serve the LGBTQ community and are thankful to live in a state that now recognizes the marriages of all persons. Please ask for details about our LGBTQ client discount.
- The Glenwood Club • 3300 Woman's Club Road, Raleigh NC 27612 • 919-610-0872 • Email • Website • Facebook • A grand space for your most festive events. The Glenwood Club is the newest addition to the Irregardless family. Let us help you make your next party truly spectacular.
- Heart to Heart Ceremonies • 919-373-4267 • Email • Website • Raleigh wedding officiant providing LGBT wedding ceremonies. Passionate about serving the community & providing the loving wedding ceremony you desire.
- Heartwarming Ceremonies - Celebrant Gwen Downs • Holly Springs NC • 919-446-3388 • Email • Website • Facebook • Celebrant Gwen Downs is a certified Life-Cycle Celebrant and non-denominational minister. She specializes in crafting custom one-of-a-kind ceremonies, elopements, vow renewals and engagements in Wake County and the surrounding areas.
- Irregardless Cafe & Catering • 901 West Morgan Street, Raleigh NC • 919-610-0872 • Email • Website • Facebook • Irregardless stands as a pioneer for being "green" and "sustainable" long before they were buzz words. Since 1975, Irregardless Cafe & Catering has been providing fresh-from-the-farm healthy & innovative meals and a strong sense of community.
- The King's Daughters Inn • 204 N. Buchanan Blvd, Durham NC • 919-354-7000 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Nestled in the heart of Durham's Trinity Park, an event at the Inn inspires memories that no large hotel venue can provide. Offering exclusive use of the entire inn for weddings.
- Ravinder Takrar, Maadhurya Photography • Cary NC • 918-523-4254 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Life is full of so many moments that all of us wish to cherish and I want to preserve your timeless memories for a lifetime with photography and videography! Will feel privileged to capture your precious moments at ceremony.
- The Matthews House • 317 W. Chatham St,. Cary NC • 919-467-1944 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Historic home located in a picturesque setting on Cary's historic Chatham Street. Perfect for weddings and receptions of all sizes. Offering onsite catering and an in-house bakery.
- Ann McKenzie, Joy-Filled Ceremonies • 112 Boldleaf Ct, Cary NC 27513 • 919-920-0569 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Personalized ceremony to embrace the essence of your love to be witnessed by your friends & family. I offer customized vows and am more than happy to help you create your own. Joy-Filled Weddings: short and sophisticated, intimate, or spiritual.
- North Carolina Museum of Art • 2110 Blue Ridge Road, Raleigh NC • 919-839-6262 • Email • Facebook • Twitter • Offering the surroundings of award-winning architecture, beautifully manicured landscapes, and masterpieces of art. Turnkey service and amenities in a modern atmosphere make an event stand out as a matrimonial masterpiece.
- Orangerie Events • 223 South Wilmington Street, Raleigh NC • Website • Facebook • Creative North Carolina wedding planning & event design boutique. Wedding and Special Event Planning - everything from full-service planning to day-of coordination.
- Pridezillas.com • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Pridezillas is an online directory of gay-friendly wedding vendors, searchable by state, city, and business category. We feature more than 1400 gay-friendly businesses involved in planning and creating the perfect wedding.
- Nash Roberts • Website • Facebook • Twitter • vocals, guitar, management
- Samantha Canal Photography • 919-523-1120 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • Couples, wedding, maternity, birth, newborn photographer, and more! I love capturing all the love!
- Sugarland • 2031 Cameron Street, Raleigh NC • 919-835-2100 • Email • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • A bakery specializing in weddings and special events. Providing cupcakes, wedding cake, pastries, gelato and our famous gelato martinis. Because life is sweet.
- Randy Taylor Weddings • Durham NC • 919-745-7649 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • As your Wedding Officiant, I will take exceptional and personal care to create the wedding of your dreams. I would feel privileged to perform your ceremony. I always strive to deliver the highest level of service.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Triangle • 808 Aviation Parkway Suite 900, Morrisville NC 27560 • 919-850-9772 • Email • Website • For more than 100 years, Big Brothers Big Sisters has operated under the belief that inherent in every child is the ability to succeed and thrive in life. As the nation's largest donor and volunteer supported mentoring network, Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Capital Area Youth and Young Adult Center • 1649 Old Louisburg Rd, Raleigh NC 27604 • 919-758-8453 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • A youth and young adult program funded by the State providing free educational and employment assistance for 16-24 year-olds. Some of our offered programs are Paid Work Experience and Job Leads, Paid Day Care, and Free GED.
- Helping Families Support their LGBT Children • Website • PDF Publication
- Hope for Teens • Facebook • anti-bullying organization located in Wake County
- InterAct of Wake County: Domestic Violence • 919-828-7740 • Website
- InterAct of Wake County: Sexual Assault • 919-828-3005 • Website
- North Carolina MENTOR • Website
- PFLAG Triangle • 919-354-2999 • Email • Website • Facebook • PFLAG Triangle is a volunteer group providing support, advocacy and education to serve parents, families, friends, youth and LGBTQ individuals. Monthly Raleigh (3rd Wed.) and Durham (1st Thurs.) confidential support meetings.
- Safe Schools NC • Email • Website • Facebook • A statewide nonprofit organization dedicated to creating a safe and positive learning environment for LGBTQIA students and educators in North Carolina that offers training and confidential advice to students, teachers, and parents.
- The Trevor Project • 866-488-7386 • Website
- Wrenn House/Haven House Crisis Line • 919-832-7866 • Website
- BLOSSOM - Jenny Carmichael Finn • Raleigh NC • 919-389-7393 • Email • Website • I am an LGBTQ affirming birth and postpartum doula. I seek to support and empower all families transitioning into parenting, up to 12 weeks after birth.
- Gateway to Health & Performance • 919-961-3092 • Email • Website • In home personal training in Raleigh, Cary and surrounding areas. Specializing in post rehabilitation, senior fitness, core training, sport specific training, weight loss, Pilates, CPR instruction and general fitness.
- Linden R Gibson • 919-754-7006 • Email • Interpreter for the Deaf
- Heart of a Healer - Kezia Renée Lechner • Chapel Hill NC • 919-929-8749 • Email • Website • I am an LGBTQ affirming Intuitive Life Coach and Reiki Master/Energy Healer. I work with people of all ages, helping them to release patterns they feel are holding them back, and assisting them to step into lives of greater fulfillment and joy.
- Ink Attic Tattoo & Art Gallery • 3315 Guess Road Suite 7, Durham NC 27705 • 919-864-9716 • Email • Facebook • We are a minority/Lesbian owned business offering a safe, friendly environment and great tattoos at an affordable rate. We have an art gallery and are always seeking artists to display their art for sale.
- Tracy Jenkins, PhD - Career Transition and Academic Coach • Tracy Jenkins Coaching LLC, 108 Olympic Drive, Cary NC • 919-805-0173 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • As a Career Transition and Academic Coach, Tracy works with individuals to articulate career and academic aspirations, to develop plans and take effective actions to meet professional, academic and personal goals.
- Nathanson Adoption Services • 7400 Carmel Executive Park Suite 210, Charlotte NC 28226 • 919-844-5212 • Email • Website • We are proud to have served the LGBTQ community in NC for the past 15 years. In addition to preparing adoption homestudies, we can help you find excellent child-placing resources. With 25 social workers in NC, we work in all locations.
- Olive Designs • 704-430-0866 • Email • Facebook • Graphic Design Studio
- Peace & Serenity Birthing Services • Email • Website • Facebook • Offering physical and emotional support as well as advocacy and education before, during and after childbirth. I am an LGBT friendly Birth/Postpartum Doula. A Doula is a "woman's helper" during pregnancy, labor and postpartum.
- Phoenix Tattoo Studio • 1215 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh NC 27603 • 919-834-8055 • Email • Website • Facebook • We are a clean, friendly, established tattoo shop in the heart of Raleigh. It is important to us to have a welcoming and supportive environment for everyone to experience. Phoenix Tattoo is proud to be a part of the LGBT community!
- Saffron Studio Photography • Website • Facebook • Wedding / engagement / family / portrait photographer
- Total Engagement Consulting by Kimer • 4404 Pamlico Drive, Raleigh NC 27609 • 919-787-7315 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • providing consulting and training services in Diversity Management with a specialization in the LGBT workplace and marketplace and Employee Career Development utilizing an innovative career mapping approach.