The following individuals, businesses, associations, and organizations have expressed interest in support for the LGBT Community. For details about the LGBT Center of Raleigh Community Resources Project, please click here.
To be considered for this list, please click on the button below.
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Addiction Recovery
- Community Support
- Financial Planners
- Hair Services
- Health & Wellness
- Home Design
- Insurance Services
- Legal Advice
- Mortgage Services
- News & Current Events
- Night Clubs
- Pet Care
- Real Estate
- Service Groups
- Skin Care / Hair Removal
- Social - Men’s Groups
- Social - Women’s Groups
- Social Groups
- Speakers & Ambassadors
- Therapeutic Massage
- Wedding & Marriage Services
- Youth Services
- Other Services
- Duke University Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity • 100 Bryan Center, Durham NC 27708 • 919-684-6607 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • We work to achieve an inclusive campus for students, staff, faculty, & alumni w/ marginalized sexual orientations, gender identities, & gender expressions through education, advocacy, support, mentoring, academic engagement & providing space.
- LGBTQ Center at UNC Chapel Hill • 450 Ridge Road; Student Academic Services Building North Suite 3226; Chapel Hill NC 27599 • 919-843-5376 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • The LGBTQ Center at UNC Chapel Hill works for foster a safe, welcoming, and equitable campus environment for people of all sexual orientations, gender identities and gender expressions. We offer training and support services.
- North Carolina Central University LGBTA Resource Center • Website
- North Carolina State University GLBT Center • Website
Accounting & Bookkeeping
Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Max Lanning • PLC Rouse Norton PLLC, 7701 Six Forks Road Suite 100, Raleigh NC 27615 • 919-841-1000 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • We are a full service Audit, Accounting, Tax, and Assurance firm. Our mission is to help clients maintain financial viability in the present, while taking a proactive approach to achieve future goals.
- Carl Patterson • Axys Business Consulting LLC, 2840 Plaza Place Suite 475, Raleigh NC 27612 • 919-412-4933 • Email • LinkedIn • an experienced accounting and tax professional who is passionate about helping individuals and small businesses develop and achieve their dreams. Services include accounting, budgeting & forecasting, payroll, tax planning and preparation.
- D-icers - CMA Meeting • 1201 N Roxboro St, Durham NC 27701 • Email • Crystal Meth Anonymous (CMA) is a 12-step fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength, and hope with each other, so they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from addiction to crystal meth. Tuesdays 7-8 pm.
- North Carolina Harm Reduction Coalition • 919-370-0671 • Email • Website • Harm reduction resources, including syringe exchange and naloxone access. Everyone welcome and treated with respect, including people who are actively using drugs, people who do sex work, and people who identify as LGBTQIA+.
- Pipe Down - CMA Meeting • 725 N Boylan Ave, Raleigh NC 27605 • Email • Crystal Meth Anonymous (CMA) is a 12-step fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength, and hope with each other, so they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from addiction to crystal meth. Friday evenings 7-8.
- Artspace Visual Art Center
- Bare Theatre • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Bare Theatre presents eclectic interpretations of classical plays throughout the triangle with a strong emphasis on inclusiveness, affordability, community involvement, and the physical and emotional safety of their performers and patrons.
- James Fatata • 312 West Cabarrus St., Raleigh NC 27601 • 919-571-3605 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Litmus Gallery & Studios is a cutting edge gallery featuring original fine art and resident artist studios for touring. Changing art exhibits can be viewed each month during Raleigh's First Friday Art Walk from 6-9 pm, from 10 am to 4 pm on Thursday.
- John Gaitenby • Website • Painter of Landscapes and Figures
- Raleigh Little Theatre • 301 Pogue Street, Raleigh NC 27607 • 919-821-3111 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Raleigh Little Theatre is a welcoming community using theatre to enrich, educate, entertain and engage volunteers, students, and audiences of all ages. Programs include plays, camps and classes, and volunteer opportunities for all ages.
- The Counselor Education Research Center for Community Mental Health at NC State University • 2310 Katharine Stinson Dr. Raleigh NC 27607 • 919-515-6358 • Email • Website • Providing low cost developmental, wellness, and career counseling services to individuals and their families with a focus on multiculturalism, respect, and confidentiality.
- Crape Myrtle Festival • Website
- Hospice of Alamance Caswell • 914 Chapel Hill Road, Burlington NC 27215 • 336-532-7216 • Email • Website • We hold monthly evening support groups for anyone who has experienced a death and wants a safe space to explore feelings, education, and a way forward through the grief. An LGBTQIA-specific group is available to help you move through grief and heal.
- La Leche League • 919-834-8940 • Email • Website • Facebook • Free parent-to-parent breastfeeding information and support. Whether you breastfeed your baby two days, two months, or beyond, La Leche League supports parents in meeting their individual breastfeeding goals.
- Orange County Rape Crisis Center • 1506 E Franklin Street Suite 302, Chapel Hill NC 27514 • 919-967-7273 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • OCRCC provides services to survivors of sexual violence, their loved ones, and professionals in the community. OCRCC offers a 24/7 help line, advocacy and accompaniment, support groups, therapy referrals, and trainings.
- PFLAG Triangle • PO Box 51776, Durham NC 27717 • 919-354-2999 • Email • Website • Facebook • PFLAG Triangle is a volunteer group providing support, advocacy and education to serve parents, families, friends, youth and LGBTQ individuals. Monthly Raleigh (3rd Wed.) and Durham (1st Thurs.) confidential support meetings.
- Wake County HIV Support Group, Under One Roof • Tuesday mornings at 10:00 am
- AOS Care Management • 101 Brady Court, Cary NC 27512 • 919-535-8713 • Email • Website • Facebook • Coordinating the needs and services that provide quality care, AOS Care Management professionals aid with the complexities of multiple living arrangements, government & legal programs, and financial concerns.
- Mannix & Associates • 919-869-4215 • Email • Website • Helping care givers and health care professionals sort through the options for senior care and placement--home health care companies, assisted living, and nursing home facilities.
- Move Elders with Ease • Raleigh-Durham Area • 919-218-4783 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • Senior move management company providing the following services to ease the stress of moving - floor planning, downsizing, packing, overseeing movers, unpacking, organizing, hanging artwork, and completely setting up your new home.
- NAVIGATE NC • PO Box 31751, Raleigh NC 27622 • 919-628-4428 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • NAVIGATE NC is an advocacy and care management agency that provides quality of life coordination services ranging from acute care to everyday life and lifestyle needs. We help families NAVIGATE the challenges that come with aging.
- Preferred Living Solutions • 10520 Ligon Mill Rd Ste 100-B, Wake Forest, NC 27587 • 919-302-9823 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • Aging Life Care/Geriatric Care Managers with a holistic, client-centered approach to supporting older adults facing ongoing health challenges. We help you navigate complex health, financial and social service systems and difficult transitions.
- Southeastern Wake Adult Day Health Center • 3401 Carl Sandburg Court, Raleigh NC 27610 • 919-987-2792 • Email • Website • Southeastern Adult Day Health Center is a supervised daytime program that provides frail adults experiencing physical, mental or social problems associated with stroke, isolation, confusion or other conditions with the opportunity to meet new people, part
- Spring Valley Living • 801 Gilbert St Suite 202, Durham NC 27701 • 866-654-1113 • Email • We are happy to introduce locally owned and operated, Spring Valley Living Home Care. We are a home care agency serving adults and children in the following counties of Alamance, Durham, Franklin, Granville, Orange, Person, Vance, Wake, Warren, including
- Village Hearth Cohousing • 749 Ninth Street #480, Durham NC 27705 • 561-714-8009 • Email • Website • Facebook • Seeking members for Senior Cohousing community for LGBTs, friends and allies. Energy-efficient, 1-story attached cottages plus Common House on 15 acres in north Durham. Mutual support and complete accessibility throughout for aging in place.
- Arthur Murray Dance Center Cary • 1263 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary • 919-380-7880 • Email • Website • An open and inclusive dance studio serving the needs of the LGBT community. Focusing on couples social dancing such as Swing, Latin, Classic Ballroom and Wedding Prep. New student specials available.
- Common Woman Chorus • PO Box 51631, Durham NC 27717 • Email • Website • Facebook • The Common Woman Chorus is a progressive voice and vibrant musical community based in the Triangle area of NC. Since 1983, we have provided performances that highlight the diversity and strength of our everyday lives and experiences.
- North Carolina Gay and Lesbian Film Festival - The Carolina Theatre • Carolina Theatre of Durham, 309 West Morgan St, Durham NC 27701 • 919-560-3030 • Website
- North Raleigh Arts and Creative Theatre • Website
- Triangle Gay Men’s Chorus • Website
- Vox Virorum Men's Chorus • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • a community men's choral ensemble for Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill. With an emphasis on a traditional men's glee club repertoire, musical excellence and camaraderie, goals are to create a place for men to renew their love of singing.
- Frances D. Bobbie, CFP®, ADPA® • Robert W Baird & Co Inc, Allman Bobbie Group, 3600 Glenwood Ave Suite 200, Raleigh NC 27612 • 919-789-5989 • Email • Website • LinkedIn • Baird's commitment to LGBT+ associates has garnered praise from the Human Rights Campaign's 2015 Corporate Equality Index, and Baird was named among Vault's 2016 Best Banking Firms for LGBT Individuals. Accredited Domestic Partnership Advisor®
- Tom Cameron, CLU, CFP® • Cameron Financial, 231 Inwood Forest Drive, Raleigh NC 27605 • 919-439-0302 • Email • Website
- Lorraine Johnson, CFP®, CFA, ADPA® • LifeTime Asset Management, 4700 Homewood Court Suite 340, Raleigh NC 27609 • 919-789-3098 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Accredited Domestic Partnership Advisor®
- Ginny Kelliher • Genworth Life Insurance Company • 919-605-0354
- Martin Noble, Financial Advisor • Edward Jones, 5000 Falls of Neuse Rd Suite 424, Raleigh NC 27609 • 919-889-5393 • Email • Website • LinkedIn • I specialize in business retirement plans, working with entrepreneurs and helping individuals at all stages of life. Every strategy and solution offered is customized to what's most important to you and your business.
- Lou J. Popielarcheck Jr. • Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, 2000 Regency Parkway Suite 200, Cary NC 27518 • 919-462-5578 • Email
- Sherie Samstag-Bryan • New York Life Insurance, 3200 Beechleaf Ct, Raleigh NC 27604 • 919-270-4457 • Email
- Briant Sikorski • Stratos Wealth Partners, 528 Summer Harvest Court, Cary NC 27519 • 919-650-1527 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Certified as an Accredited Asset Management and Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist. Helping clients achieve their goals via socially-, morally-, and spiritual-responsible funds.
- Kimberlee Sipe • InSightInvestment Planning Capital Investment Group, Raleigh NC • 919-747-9509 • Email • Website
- Matthew Unger • Financial Advisor - Ameriprise Financial, 3600 Glenwood Avenue Suite 130, Raleigh NC 27612 • 919-227-3182 • Website
- Kristen Yablonsky, CRPC® • Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, 3737 Glenwood Avenue Suite 320, Raleigh NC 27612 • 919-881-2252 • Email
- Byrams Hair Logics - Nate Byrams • 919-339-9817 • Facebook • I provide freelance hair services at your convenience. I can come to you or you can come to my salon location. I do weddings and formal event or simply that last minute cut or style. Contact me for appointment and salon location.
- Joseph Ellis • Raleigh Hair Concepts, 128 Mine Lake Court, Raleigh NC 27615 • 919-841-1986 • Website • Hair Restoration
- The Hippie Hair Studio • 1728 Fordham Blvd Studio 107, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 • 919-508-7442 • Email • Website • Groovy hair salon in the Sola Salons Studio Chapel Hill. Private, exclusive, and safe space with an independent trans*/gay hair stylist.
- Ho•lis•tic Hair • 3671 SW Cary Parkway, Cary NC 27526 • 919-678-3134 • Email • Website • Facebook • An AVEDA salon offering professional hair services & products with a focus on the guest experience. Our guests & team are given the FREEDOM to be themselves without judgement. We're here not only to make you look beautiful, but to FEEL beautiful.
- Kevin Murphy • Chouette Hair Studio, 111 Seaboard Ave Suite 100 Studio 110, Raleigh NC 27604 • 919-302-3672 • Email • Facebook • 8 years of experience downtown. Sustainable and eco-friendly.
- Roi Parker Salon • Cameron Village, 2102 Smallwood Drive, Raleigh • 919-833-2577 • Email • Website • Twitter • We are a full service hair salon that specializes in cut and color transformations, helping everyone be proud of who they are. We encompass all within our community, just like our wide variety of services.
- Salon Breeze - Brie Boyd • 111 Knox Way Suite 108, Chapel Hill NC 27517 • 919-918-1085 • Email • Website • We are an Aveda concept salon and spa offering hair and skin care services.
- Lewie Wells • 6 Salon, 508 Saint Mary's Street, Raleigh NC • 919-744-8671
Health & Wellness
Health & Wellness
- Gateway to Health & Performance • 919-961-3092 • Email • Website • In home personal training in Raleigh, Cary and surrounding areas. Specializing in post rehabilitation, senior fitness, core training, sport specific training, weight loss, Pilates, CPR instruction and general fitness.
- Heart of a Healer - Kezia Renée Lechner • Chapel Hill NC • 919-929-8749 • Email • Website • I am an LGBTQ affirming Intuitive Life Coach and Reiki Master/Energy Healer. I work with people of all ages, helping them to release patterns they feel are holding them back, and assisting them to step into lives of greater fulfillment and joy.
- Jessie Mathers, PT Evolution Physical Therapy and Wellness • 160 Macgregor Pines Drive #101, Cary NC 27511 • 910-688-3088 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • Physical Therapy practice where our goal is to provide excellent one-on-one physical therapy services in an inclusive environment, so each patient may live life to the fullest
- Moon by Moon Apothecary • 620 West Lane Street Suite 102, Raleigh NC 27603 • 919-900-7047 • Email • Website • Facebook • Moon by Moon is run by Chanelle Bergeron, an energetic herbalist and flower essence practitioner. She specializes in private consultations, making custom formulas, and offering learning opportunities. The shop also has a wide array of bulk herbs.
- Nat Norris • Wellness/Nutrition Coach • 919-614-8538 • Email • Personal wellness and nutrition coach. I work one on one and run group weight loss challenges. Nutrition for: fitness and energy, weight loss, weight gain, digestive health, sports recovery, and skin health.
- BeHome4Ever, Inc. - Tom Lorenz • 336-578-5809 • Website • Home modification assessments and planning for aging in place, dementia, fall prevention, sensory impairment, motor skills loss
- GellerDesignServices/GDS • 2002 Barrington Manor Drive #203, Raleigh, NC 27612 • 919-418-1601 • Email • Website • Providing residential design of additions, renovations and new home construction.
- Ronica's Custom Creations • Knightdale NC • 919-819-7873 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Award winning custom drapery design and fabrication studio providing draperies, valances, cornices, bedding, pillows, blinds, shades, shutters, fabric, trims, and hardware.
- Westmount Builders LLC • 919-671-5857 • Email • Website • Facebook • Designing and Building your own custom home is an exciting and rewarding experience when you select the right builder. Westmount designs and builds high end homes that are one of a kind works of art and makes the process fun too!
- Megan Bridges • 3207 Rogers Road Suite 100, Wake Forest NC 27587 • 919-554-0267 • Email • Providing knowledge and understanding of our community's insurance needs with an outstanding level of service. I am committed to helping individuals and families protect the things that matter most.
- EverSure Insurance Strategies • Medicare Planning Brokerage • 919-424-1862 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • Medicare Planning Brokerage for NC. Non-biased guidance on Medicare for everyone age 65 and older or disabled individuals of all ages eligible for Medicare. Quoting, enrolling, on-going support. We never charge for our services.
- Jody Fortune • Synergy Benefit Advisors, 101 Glenstone Lane, Cary NC 27518 • 919-510-5980 • Email • Website • Helping people purchase individual and group health insurance. Expertise in qualifications to obtain subsidies and interpreting carrier benefits. Represent all major carriers on and off the Marketplace.
- Davis Woodruff, Amerilife & Health Services • 2051 Renaissance Park Pl Ste 209, Cary NC 27513 • 919-677-0103 • Email • Website • LinkedIn • I help people as a insurance portfolio planner with health insurance, Medicare, Life, and retirement income planning. I can sit up a free professional insurance review to make sure you are not overpaying for your insurance.
- Andrew J. Cobin • Brady, Morton & Cobin, PLLC, 4141 Parklake Avenue Suite 130, Raleigh NC 27612 • 919-825-1518 • Email • Website • Twitter • LinkedIn • Assisting clients with Estate Planning (wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and living wills); Estate Administration (trust administration, probate, and guardianship); and Elder Law (special needs, long-term care, medicaid and VA planning).
- David Coolidge • Coolidge Law Firm, PLLC, 434 Fayetteville Street Ste 2030, Raleigh NC 27601 • 919-239-8448 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Coolidge Law Firm defends the accused who are facing traffic offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies.
- The Law Office of Melissa K. Flanagan, PLLC • 133 Spring Ave., Fuquay-Varina NC 27526 • 984-222-9852 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • Small law practice focusing on all aspects of family law, including separation, divorce, custody, child support, alimony, equitable distribution, and domestic violence.
- Sheryl Friedrichs • 333 Fayetteville Street, Suite 1201, Raleigh, NC 27601 • 919-836-8076 • Email • Website • Board Certified Family Law Attorney, representing clients in both litigation and non-litigation settings with issues including prenuptial agreements, divorce, property division, alimony, child custody and child support.
- Kellie Chappell Gonzalez • Gonzalez Law Firm PLLC, 1140 Kildaire Farm Road, Cary NC 27511 • 919-469-3331 • Email • Website • Gonzalez Law Firm, PLLC handles property law, real estate closings and refinances, wills, estate planning, family law such as adoption, name change, separation agreements, divorce, and more.
- Angela Haas • Haas Tharrington, PA, 5540 McNeely Drive, Suite 301, Raleigh NC 27612 • 919-783-9669 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Formerly Haas & Associates: LGBT-focused firm, representing clients in and out of court regarding agreements and disputes over custody, adoptions, support, property, estate planning and probate, and other family law issues. We know. We've been there.
- Evonne Hopkins • 9380 Falls of Neuse Rd Suite 201, Raleigh NC 27615 • 919-268-4070 • Email • Website • Raleigh Law Center is a boutique firm that can help you and your family resolve complex family law issues. We have proven success record in all aspects of family law including child custody & support, alimony, division of marital assets and debts.
- Tiffany A. Lesnik • Law Offices • 919-906-8988 • Email • Website • Domestic contracts, wills, powers of attorney, domestic violence, juvenile law, and tort litigation.
- Law Offices of Jeffrey G. Marsocci, PLLC • 8406 Six Forks Rd #102, Raleigh NC • 919-844-7993 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Focusing on estate planning for individuals, domestic partners, married couples, special needs & blended families. Wills, trusts, powers of attorney, Medicaid planning & probate. Small business formations, annual compliance. HRC Board of Governors.
- Jonathan McCollum • McCollum Law PC, 204 New Edition Court, Cary NC 27511 • 919-861-4120 • Email • Website • Facebook • Providing open and affirming representation in the areas of Real Estate Closings, Family, and Criminal Law.
- Law Office of Annelise Nininger-Finch • Raleigh NC • 984-329-2288 • Email • Website • LinkedIn • Providing name and gender marker changes, expunctions, and nonprofit and small business services on a sliding scale for those who don't qualify for Legal Aid but can't afford a market-rate attorney. Here to help get your life on track.
- Ana S. Nunez • Fay & Grafton Attorneys at Law, 2626 S. Saunders Street Raleigh, NC 27603 • 919-828-5570 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Criminal Law including; DWIs, Traffic matters, Drug and Alcohol offenses, Domestic Violence, Assaults, Property Crimes. Immigration law including; Citizenship and Naturalization, Residency, DACA/Dream Act, Deportation, Types of Visas.
- Jacob R. Parrott III • Battle, Winslow, Scott & Wiley, P.A • 919-573-1877 • Email • Website • a general practice law firm with offices in Rocky Mount and Raleigh, focusing on domestic law, residential and commercial real estate, wills and estates (planning and administration), employment law and business transactions.
- Milan T. Pham • Attorney at Law - NicholsonPham, PLLC, 113 Broadway St, Durham NC 27701 • 919-883-4900 • Email • Website • focus on family law (including surrogacy, ART, adoption and divorce), estate planning (wills, trusts, durable powers of attorney, healthcare powers of attorney) and business law (corporation, limited liability company formation, partnership agreements)
- Daire Roebuck • 127 W Hargett St Suite 504, Raleigh, NC 27601 • 919-607-0088 • Email • Website • LinkedIn • Name Changes and Gender Marker Changes, Wills and Trusts (for singles or spouses, with or w/o children), Financial and Health Care Directives, Estate and Trust Administration, Will Contests, Small Business Representation
- Dee Wallis • Wallis Law Offices, 5500 McNeely Dr Suite 102, Raleigh NC 27612 • 919-783-8118 • Email • Website • Facebook • Handling estate planning and estate administration including thoughtful problem solving, document drafting, and court filings.
- Duke Health Justice Clinic • Box 90360 • 919-613-7169 • Email • The Health Justice Clinic (formerly the AIDS Legal Project) offers legal help to HIV+ people in cases related to health (wills, advance directives, discrimination, disability, insurance, etc). Students work under supervision of licensed attorneys.
- Lambda Law Students Association, UNC School of Law • 160 Ridge Rd., Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3380 • Email • Website • Facebook • The Lambda Law Students Association seeks to educate the Carolina Law community about the legal, political, & social issues facing the LGBTQIA (gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, & ally) community.
- Lambda Legal, Southern Regional Office • 730 Peachtree Street NE Suite 1070, Atlanta GA 30308-1210 • 404-897-1880
- Legal Aid NC • 224 South Dawson Street, Raleigh NC 27601 • 866-219-5262 • Website
- Alliance Of AIDS Services - Carolina • 1637 Old Louisburg Road • 919-834-2437 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Our mission is to serve people living with HIV/AIDS, their loved ones, caregivers and communities at large through compassionate and nonjudgmental care, prevention, education and advocacy.
- Avance Care • 919-655-1000 • Website
- A. Jenna Beckham, MD • 23 Sunnybrook Road, Suite 300 Raleigh, NC 27610 and 3024 New Bern Avenue 2nd Floor, Raleigh NC 27610 • 919-350-7844 • Email • Website • Obstetrician Gynecologist offering care for patients regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Also with experience in surgical options for female to male transgender patients. Medicaid and self-pay patients accepted.
- Rebecca Cicale, Adult Nurse Practitioner • Siler City Community Health Center, Piedmont Health Services, 224 South 10th Avenue, Siler City NC 27344 • 919-663-1744 • Website • Comprehensive Primary Care, Transgender Health Services and informed consent Hormone Replacement Therapy, STD & HIV Testing, PrEP. Insurance: Most private, Medicare, & Medicaid, and will see patients without insurance on sliding scale.
- Collins & Franklin Plastic Surgery • 8300 Health Park Suite 205, Raleigh NC 27615 • 919-510-5130 • Email • Website • Twitter • Board Certified Plastic Surgeons Dr. Collins & Dr. Franklin each have a decade of experience in the fields of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Daniel Corbin, Family Nurse Practitioner • Avance Care, 876 Timber Dr, Garner NC 27529 • 919-803-2285 • Email • Website • Providing comprehensive and confidential primary care to the entire family. PrEP. STD/HIV testing and treatment. Accepts most insurance plans and Medicare. Offers affordable options for those without insurance.
- Abigail Devries, MD • Carrboro Community Health Center, 301 Lloyd St, Carrboro NC 27510 • 919-942-8741 • Email • Website • Accepts all insurance including most private, Medicare, and Medicaid, will see patients without insurance on sliding scale basis. Comprehensive Primary Care, Informed consent Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), STD Testing, HIV Testing, PrEP
- Durham VA Health Care System • 508 Fulton Street, Durham, NC 27705-3875 • 919-286-0411 • Website • Facebook • seeking to promote the health, welfare, and dignity of LGBT Veterans. We are committed to making sensitive and high quality health care accessible. Our policies and practices focus on ensuring a safe and affirmative environment of care for LGBT Veterans.
- Erica Howard, Nurse Practitioner • Mosaic Comprehensive Care, 1240 Environ Way, Chapel Hill NC 27517 • 919-240-7269 • Email • Website • Facebook • NP specializing in women's health, gender-specific care, reproductive health care & contraception as well as serving the adolescent community. Her clinical interests include caring for patients with eating disorders and emotional well being for all.
- Rebecca Kooistra, Family Nurse Practitioner • 7228 Pittsboro-Moncure Road, Moncure NC 27559 • 919-545-3420 • Email • Website • Facebook • Accepts all ins. most private, Medicare & Medicaid, will see patients without insurance on sliding scale basis. Comp. Primary Care, Transgender Health Services and hormone replacement therapy (HRT), STD & HIV Testing, HIV PrEP (Lindsay, Care Mgr.)
- Diane Levitt, DC • Chiropractic Plus, 901 Kildaire Farm Road Suite B1, Cary NC 27511 • 919-460-1115 • Website • Providing pain relief and wellness services to the LGBTQA community for over 30 years. Please view our website to see what we offer.
- Dr. Louise Metz • Mosaic Comprehensive Care, 1240 Environ Way, Chapel Hill NC 27517 • 919-240-7269 • Email • Website • Facebook • Internist & primary care provider with expertise in gender-specific health & transgender care. Offering gender-affirming primary care,gynecologic care, informed consent hormone therapy, & contraceptive care. We provide a welcoming environment for all.
- NC AIDS Training and Education Center at UNC • Suite 2115 Bioinformatics Bldg, 130 Mason Farm Rd, Chapel Hill NC 27599 • 919-843-8604 • Website • Interested in or currently taking PrEP? Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) is a new way of protecting yourself from becoming infected with HIV. The website includes an updated map of NC PrEP Providers.
- Planned Parenthood (Raleigh Health Center) • 919-833-7526 • Website
- Jessica Rubio, Family Nurse Practitioner • Charles Drew Community Health Center, 221 North Graham-Hopedale Road, Burlington NC 27217 • 336-570-3739 • Email • Website • Accepts all insurance including most private, Medicare, and Medicaid, will see patients without insurance on sliding scale basis. Comprehensive Primary Care, Informed consent Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), STD Testing, HIV Testing, PrEP
- Leslie Sharpe, Family Nurse Practitioner • Sylvan Community Health Center, 7718 Sylvan Road, Snow Camp NC 27349 • 336-506-0631 • Website • Facebook • Accepts all ins. most private, Medicare & Medicaid, will see patients without insurance on sliding scale basis. Comprehensive Primary Care, Transgender Health Services and hormone replacement therapy (HRT), STD & HIV Testing, HIV PrEP
- Amanda Sherrod, MD • Rex Hematology/Oncology, 150 Parkway Office Court Parkway Professional Park Suite 200, Cary, NC 27518 • 984-974-2150 • Website
- Michael Stadiem, MD • Duke Primary Care, 540 New Waverly Place Suite 200, Cary NC 27518 • 919-954-4159
- UNC Fertility • 7920 ACC Blvd Suite 300, Raleigh NC 27617 • 919-908-0000 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • We welcome the opportunity to help you to realize your dream of parenthood. We are experienced at overcoming the unique fertility challenges that gay and lesbian couples face and will provide a treatment plan that takes your needs into consideration.
- Wake County Health Department - Clinic E • 10 Sunnybrook Road, Raleigh NC • Free and confidential testing on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month from 5:00 - 8:00 pm
- Wake County Human Services HIV and STD Testing Information • Website
- Michael Williamson • Family Nurse Practitioner - Gastroenterology, 110 Dennis Drive Sanford, NC 27330 • 919-774-4511 • Website • a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner specializing in Gastroenterology in Sanford
- Women's Birth and Wellness Center • 930 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd #202, Chapel Hill NC 27514 • 919-933-3301 • Email • Website • Facebook • We provide care for individuals regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, ethnicity, or immigration status. We offer comprehensive primary, maternity, and preventative care including care for transgender and gender non-binary patients.
- Rupal Yu, MD • Carrboro Community Health Center, 301 Lloyd St, Carrboro NC 27510 • 919-942-8741 • Email • Website • Accepts all insurance including most private, Medicare, and Medicaid, will see patients without insurance on sliding scale basis. Comprehensive Primary Care, Informed consent Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), STD Testing, HIV Testing, PrEP
- Jen James Monastero, Branch Manager • American Residential Lending, 2500 Regency Pkwy, Cary, NC 27518 • 919-355-8046 • Email • Website • LinkedIn • I am a proud member of the LGBT community (Capital T) offering top-notch service combined with superb mortgage programs.
- Christopher Murray • CRMS Corporate Investors Mortgage Group, Inc, 1121 Situs Ct Ste 100, Raleigh NC 27606 • 919-676-1111
- Cody Vinson • TowneBank Mortgage, 4515 Falls of Neuse Road Suite 300, Raleigh NC 27609 • 919-323-7681 • Email • Website • LinkedIn • MBA graduate, dedicated and driven Mortgage Professional looking to further LGBT initiatives in the Triangle area.
- Dan Woodard • Woodard Mortgage Group, 1121 Situs Ct Ste 100, Raleigh NC 27606 • 919-676-1111 • Email • Website • Facebook • Long term supporters of HIV/AIDS and LGBT groups in the Triangle area, offering highly competitive interest rates and fees along with unmatched customer service.
News & Current Events
News & Current Events
- Greater Raleigh Convention and Visitors Bureau • Website
- QNotes • PO Box 221841, Charlotte NC 28222 • 704-531-9988 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • The Carolinas LGBT community newspaper. Published bi-weekly in print and online with news, views, arts and entertainment features. Serving the community since 1986.
- The Bar • 711 Rigsbee Ave, Durham NC • 919-956-2929 • Email • Website • Facebook • The bar is a hotspot for the LGBTQ community that melds a neighborhood “corner bar” feel during the week, with a popular club attitude on Friday and Saturday nights. Nestled in a building that has served as an LGBTQ home base for two decades.
- Chemistry (Greensboro) • Website
- Flex (Raleigh Downtown) • Website
- Legends Nightclub Complex • 330 West Hargett Street, Raleigh NC • 919-831-8888 • Website • Facebook • Legends is a private club catering to the Triangle's GLBT community. Legends Nightclub Complex is proud to feature the Best New Dance Tracks, the Finest in Female Impersonation, and Live Entertainment! #LegendsHasIt
- Ruby Deluxe • 414 Fayetteville St (Entrance at 415 Salisbury St), Raleigh NC 27601 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • A bar for bar lovers located underground from whence so many of the things we hold dear emerge, focusing on queer/trans/female centric bands, acts, and DJs. Founders of ViZ Queer Dance Party - Raleigh's first queer dance party!
- Caring Cat Sitter • Raleigh NC • 919-881-2108 • Email • Life-long cat lover available to look after your fur baby. Reasonable fees negotiable. Available days, Thursday - Sunday nights, and weekends.
- Critters Come First • 252-414-1349 • Email • Website • Facebook • At Critters Come First, we treat your critters like family! We have over a decade of experience caring for animals, including dogs, cats, and fuzzy exotics!
- Holly Springs Veterinary Hospital • 1050 N Main St, Holly Springs NC 27540 • 919-567-1775 • Website
- Lucky Cats Petsitting • West Raleigh and Cary • 919-622-8995 • Email • Website • Facebook • Daily, in-home care for cats and small dogs in Cary and Raleigh, with many years of experience caring for pets. National Association of Professional Pet Sitters member.
- ACLU of North Carolina • PO Box 28004 Raleigh NC 27611 • 919-834-3466 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • The ACLU of North Carolina is a nonprofit, nonpartisan legal organization dedicated to defending civil liberties for all North Carolinians, including work to advance legal equality for LGBT North Carolinians.
- Equality North Carolina • Website
- Human Rights Campaign (HRC) • Email • Website • Facebook • The Human Rights Campaign is the largest national organization working for LGBT rights. The Triangle Steering Committee does community service/outreach, political work, fundraising, community events, and more.
- Log Cabin Republicans • Website
- NC AIDS Action Network • PO Box 25044, Raleigh NC 27611 • 919-914-0311 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • NCAAN improves the lives of people living with HIV/AIDS and affected communities through outreach & public education, policy advocacy, & community-building to increase visibility and mutual support of people living with HIV/AIDS throughout NC.
- NC National Organization for Women • PO Box 25331, Raleigh NC 27611 • Website • Facebook • NC NOW is a grassroots activist organization. We care about all issues affecting women - reproductive rights, equal pay, LGBTQIA issues, Violence Against Women, etc. NC NOW has been working for women in NC for 4 decades. Join us!
- QNotes • PO Box 221841, Charlotte NC 28222 • 704-531-9988 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • QNotes, independently published bi-weekly and free of charge, serves the LGBT and straight ally communities of the Carolinas by featuring arts, entertainment, news and views content in print and online which reflect LGBT life and its issues.
- Allan Feinstein • Raleigh Great Homes at Keller Williams Realty, 4700 Homewood Court Suite 200, Raleigh NC 27609 • 919-439-2076 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Proud to be part of the LGBT Community and serving everyone from the LGBT Center of Raleigh along with our families and friends. Offering residential real estate sales and property management.
- Caren Fried • Welcome Home Realty, 7920 ACC Blvd #210, Raleigh NC 27617-8743 • 919-964-0732 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Proud to assist the LGBT community. I am a full time Realtor and serve the Raleigh/Durham area. I offer buyer and seller representation. Visit website to find out more. I am originally from Miami and moved here in 2011.
- John Hull • REALTOR Broker, 5000 Falls of Neuse Rd Suite 100, Raleigh, NC 27609 • 919-410-8131 • Email • Website • Facebook • I'm a REALTOR in the Raleigh and surrounding areas, working with buyers, sellers, relocation, and investors.
- Hunter Johnson • 7920 ACC Blvd Suite 210, Raleigh NC 27617 • 919-702-0561 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Young professional serving the Raleigh and greater Raleigh area. Small town boy turned city guy. Love serving the community and its allies with buying a home, selling a home, and investing in Real Estate!
- Robert Joines • 4700 Homewood Ct Suite 200, Raleigh NC • 828-280-7235 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Happy to help you in any way we can for all of your real estate needs. New to the Triangle? Then look no further. My team will work tirelessly to make sure you find suitable housing and a great environment to grow in your new home!
- Monte Maney • 919-264-8006 • Email • Monte is an experienced Realtor specializing in meeting the needs and challenges of the LGBTQ+ community. She is an advocate for marriage equality and equal housing rights. Proud to be a part of the LGBTQ community.
- Tim O'Brien • 919-332-1070 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • with over 20 years of real estate experience, helping home buyers, home sellers and real estate investors for residential, commercial, land, and new construction in the Raleigh-Durham Triangle area.
- Octavius "O" Smiley-Humphries • Realtor/Broker, 2051 Renaissance Pk Pl Suite 200, Cary, NC 27513 • 404-423-6386 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • Gay Realtor who strives to make the buying and selling of real estate an enjoyable adventure. Real estate is forever evolving... shouldn't your Realtor? New home expert that loves partnering with awesome folks!
- Mark Steward Team • 6739 Falls of Neuse, Raleigh NC 27615 • 919-593-1881 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Global Realtor with a team of professionals ready to serve all types of residential needs! Over 20 years of experience in real estate sales and I have lived in a variety of US cities, Manhattan, Dallas, Atlanta, Fort Lauderdale, and Nashville, TN!
- Bobby Taboada • 919-879-7904 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Local Realtor available for your buying, selling, rental, and investing needs. Happy to serve the LGBTQ community.
- Terri Taylor • Broker/Realtor, Allen Tate • 919-749-7581 • Email • Website • As a full time Real Estate Professional, I am happy to serve as your trusted advisor. I assist both buyers and sellers in the Triangle area and look forward to meeting you!
- Michael Turnage • The Property Shop Of The Carolinas, 5900 Oleander Dr, Wilmington NC • 919-412-9269 • Email • Website • Facebook • I am originally from Garner having relocated to Wilmington a few months ago. I am gay and work with all types of clients. Thank you for considering me.
- Rick Wellington • Realtor-Broker RE/MAX Advantage, 410 Glenwood Ave Suite 130, Raleigh NC 27603 • 919-669-2800 • Email • Website • Facebook • Rick has 20 years experience working in the Triangle real estate market. He has been heavily involved with the Crape Myrtle Festival, the Alliance of AIDS Services - Carolina, and the Red Ribbon Ride.
- CJ Wilson • 919-869-0508 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • It's important to know who you can trust in today's crazy world. Being a lesbian, Liberal, treehugger, and Pagan, I welcome everyone without judgment. As your local Bohemian Realtor, I'm happy to help with all your real estate needs.
- the art of style • 19 W Hargett St, Raleigh NC 27601 • 919-755-3333 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • modern, clean, classic, clothing with an edge.
- Benelux Cafe • Website
- Brewerks Cafe & Bakery • 701 E Lane St., Raleigh NC 27601 • 984-269-5982 • Website
- Cary Awards, Inc. • South Hills Mall, Raleigh NC • 919-460-1195 • Email • Website • Badges, trophies, plaques, crystal & glass awards etc. Items for personalization or your items (like jewelry or picture frames etc).
- The Green Monkey • 1217 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh NC • 919-977-0828 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • We are a local gift gallery with a craft beer bar. We represent over 35 local artist from around NC. Jewelry, T-shirts, soaps, essential oils, greeting cards, art, garden art, ornaments, comic art and more.
- It’s a Grind Coffee House • 5001 Falls of Neuse Rd, Raleigh NC 27609 • 919-239-4612 • Facebook
- Judy Long, Auto Sales by and for LGBTQ • Mark Jacobson Toyota, 4516 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd. Durham NC 27707 • 919-695-2045 • Email • Website • New and Pre-Owned car sales by and for LGBTQ. An understanding LGBT salesperson who can help you with New and Pre-Owned purchases.
- Quail Ridge Books • North Hills, 4209-100 Lassiter Mill Rd, Raleigh NC 27609 • 919-828-1588 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Quail Ridge Books is an independent shop with a friendly, knowledgeable staff dedicated to providing the best in customer service.
- Sir Speedy Printing and Marketing • 2526 Hillsborough St, Raleigh NC 27607 • 919-834-8128 • Email • Website • Marketing services and individual/corporate communications provider utilizing printing, copying, mailing, wide format and website enhancement. Small and large jobs welcome!
- Uptown Cheapskate • 2161 Avent Ferry Road, Raleigh NC 27606 • 919-895-8855 • Website • Facebook • A safe place to shop in Mission Valley Shopping Center. Uptown Cheapskate is a fashion exchange that buys & sells new & gently used clothing for teens and young adults.
- Alliance of AIDS Services - Carolina (AASC) • Website
- Crape Myrtle Festival • Website
- Hopeline, Inc. • Website
- Magnolias & Duct Tape • Email • Facebook • Magnolias & Duct Tape is a social group of Southern Female Impersonators and Drag Queens who use their time and talents to assist various charities in raising money and awareness.
- Mu Chapter of Kappa Psi Kappa Fraternity, Inc • 919-520-1331 • Email • Website • Facebook • A non-collegiate service-social organization open to all men that has a heavy presence in the black LGBTQ community. The Mu Chapter serves the Triangle area of North Carolina.
- Wake County Human Services • Website
Skin Care / Hair Removal
Skin Care / Hair Removal
- Blue Water Spa • 10931 Raven Ridge Road Suite 201, Raleigh NC 27614 • 919-870-6066 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Blue Water Spa is an 8500 s.f. medical spa with 19 treatment rooms. Blue Water Spa is the top provider of Botox, Juvederm, CoolSculpting, and aesthetic laser services in the Triangle.
- BodyLase Skin Spa • 501 Keisler Dr Ste 201, Cary NC 27518 & 6531 Creedmoor Rd Ste 102, Raleigh NC 27613 • 919-851-8989 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • BodyLase Skin Spa is the Triangle's most established medical spa, specializing in laser hair removal, skin and body rejuvenation, body sculpting with SmartLipo and Coolsculpting, plus cutting edge anti-aging treatments.
- FabuLase • 41 Technology Drive, Garner NC 27529 • 919-880-2956 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Permanent hair removal service, administered by a Licensed Professional Electrologist. Business is located in the 40/42 area of Garner NC. Visit our website for more information, and check us out on Facebook.
- Noushi Haeussler • ExcelLase Laser Hair Removal & Skin Treatment • 919-833-8484 • Website
- Alison LaRue • LipSense/SeneGence • Email • Facebook • Smudge proof, kiss proof, waterproof, cruelty free lip color that nourishes and lasts up to 18 hours! Long wearing makeup and skincare.
- Sarah Mace • Full Moon Waxing, 154 Mine Lake Ct, Raleigh, NC 27615 • 919-623-0361 • Email • Website • Male and female full body waxing and skincare. I offer full body waxing and full body treatments as well as facial skin care.
- Tabor Winstead SPA Services • 8515 Falls of Neuse Rd, Raleigh NC • 919-582-7024 • Tabor at LifeSpa in the NEW North Raleigh Lifetime Athletic Facials Waxing Massage
Social - Men’s Groups
Social - Men’s Groups
- Carolina Bear Lodge - Raleigh Den • Website
- Gay Men's Social CLub • Email • Website • We have get togethers on Meetup. Please check us out.
- Mary Renault Society • Website • The Mary Renault Society holds a pot-luck dinner and a (mostly) monthly presentation relevant to a fulfilling life--topics legal, artistic, religious, poetic and literary, medical, political ... for interested people in and around the Triangle.
- Men’s Abuse Survival Tools • Email
- Primetimers • Website
- Skyclad Yoga of the Triangle • Email • Website • Skyclad Yoga of the Triangle provides a good space for men to practice nude yoga. We are an inclusive group of experiential learners and like-minded friends. All men aged 18 and above are welcome to join us!
Social - Women’s Groups
Social - Women’s Groups
- Natural and Alternative Tools for Pregnancy & Postpartum • Email • Facebook • Providing non-invasive ways to help achieve a positive pregnancy and birth experience. Join our Facebook group to learn more about how Doulas and natural tools can help.
- Queer Women's Book Club • Email • Website
- The Society of Femmes, Inc • Email • Website • Facebook • We are a social group for women 21 and older who are looking to build lifelong bonds with others like themselves. Our members are self-identified as feminine women who are open-minded and tolerant of all racial and sexual orientations.
- Geeks and Gaymers • Website
- Holly Springs Gay and Lesbian Group • Website
- IBM • Email
- Infinity Diamond Club • PO Box 13602, Durham, NC 27703 • 919-824-4035 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Providing safe and empowering atmospheres where those in community can come together to Share, Learn and GROW. "We are reaching people through friendship and love, and empowering them for change."
- RBPN - Raleigh's LGBT Chamber of Commerce • PO Box 18844, Raleigh NC 27619 • 919-349-0063 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Where the LGBTQA Professional Community Connects!
- Triangle Area Gay Scientists (TAGS) • Website
Speakers & Ambassadors
Speakers & Ambassadors
- Blaize The Poet • 225-810-7185 • Email • Facebook • Danielle "Blaize" Cortez writes and performs poetry that carries a profound appreciation for heartfelt honesty and a passion against all prejudices in powerful spoken word art form. Her presentation becomes a vehicle for change and understanding.
- Rebecca Chapin • Raleigh/Durham • Email • Website • Speaker and trainer for Transgender Topics. Rebecca is founding director of the Trans Initiative, a key volunteer, and an LGBT Center of Raleigh Board of Trustees member. Profiled by Q-Notes for her advocacy, workshops, and lectures on trans issues.
- Les Geller • SAGE Raleigh • 919-832-4484 • Email • Website • Facebook • available to speak with groups who are interested in learning more about the senior members of our community and can provide an introductory training in how to relate to our older folks.
- Stan C. Kimer • Total Engagement Consulting by Kimer, Raleigh NC • 919-787-7315 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • Speaker and trainer on various LGBT topics including LGBT Diversity as a Strategic Business Imperative, LGBT Diversity Workplace Training, Human Resources Practices to Support Transgender people, Career Considerations for LGBT people and more.
- Jim Manchester • LGBT Center of Raleigh, 324 South Harrington Street, Raleigh NC 27603-1818 • 919-832-4484 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Our Web-Team Leader has a bird's eye view of all of the many programs and initiatives sponsored by the Center. His compelling 20-40 minute presentation shows what the Center has available, how you can participate in it, and offer support for the Center.
- Elaine Martin, Power of Diversity • Chapel Hill NC • 336-263-1090 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Diversity training with a speciality in transgender education for employers and their trans employees. Power of Diversity is an LGBT certified business enterprise (LGBTBE).
- Durham Rainbow Bowling League • Facebook
- GO! Athletes • Facebook • Twitter • GO! Athletes is a support network of current and former LGBTQ collegiate and high school athletes, which creates safe spaces in the athletic community through visibility, education, and advocacy.
- Kings & Queens Bowling League • 5501 Commercial Ave, Raleigh NC 27612 • 919-783-0080 • Email • Website • Facebook • Join the longest-running LGBT+ bowling league in the Triangle! We bowl short 15-week seasons at AMF Pleasant Valley Lanes in Raleigh every Thursday at 7:30 pm.
- NC Softball League • Website • Facebook • The LBGTQ softball league in our Community.
- Stonewall Sports-Raleigh • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Stonewall Sports Raleigh is an LGBTQ & Ally not for profit sports league. We strive to develop a well-connected and diverse community through organized competition and social or fundraising events.
- Triangle Rainbow Bowling League • Email • Website • Facebook
- Triangle Tennis Club • Website
- Get Grounded Massage & Bodywork • 109 Brady Court, Cary NC 27511 • 919-937-6987
- HeartPrints Massage and Wellness • 8404 Six Forks Road Ste 201, Raleigh NC 27615 • Website • (located inside The Center of Natural Wellness)
- Metamorphic Massage for Women • 8384 Six Forks Rd Suite 203, Raleigh NC 27615 • 919-602-5742 • Email • Website • Providing therapeutic massage for women from all walks of life. Non-judgemental, trans-friendly therapist.
- Sage Bodywork Therapy • 4025 Village Park Drive, Knightdale NC 27545 • 919-434-6231 • Email • Website • Facebook • Amy, April, and Aimee form the "A" team of Sage Bodywork Therapy. We are proud to serve the LGBTQI community. In addition to typical massage training, we have also trained in post surgical recovery, scar tissue massage, and geriatric massage.
- Synergy Spa, Aesthetics and Wellness • 2603 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh NC 27608 • 919-510-5130 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Synergy is a full-service facility, featuring the latest advances in medical aesthetics, skin care, nail care and body therapy. Synergy employs LGBT staff and proudly provides continued support to the community.
- Chrystal Bartlett, Transgender Transition Coach • 919-833-6498 • Email • Website • Experienced Transition Transgender Coach. Affiliated with Duke's Child and Adolescent Gender Care, I work with all ages to inform and help clients master gender-centric verbal and nonverbal behaviors. $60/hour.
- Brice Bradshaw • Transformation Group (Group Therapy), 920 Paverstone Dr Unit D, Raleigh, NC 27615 • 919-896-6998 • Email • Website • Facebook • Transformation Group meets on the last Saturday of each month at the NRMH office. Members must be 18+. *While allies of the trans community are always appreciated membership is limited to transgender, non-binary & gender queer individuals. $30 fee.
- Paquita Burnette • Prospect Hill Community Health Services, 322 Main Street, Prospect Hill NC 27559 • 919-542-4991 • Email • Website • Comprehensive Medical & Dental Care, Transgender Health Services and informed consent Hormone Replacement Therapy, STD & HIV Testing, HIV PrEP. Insurance: Most private, Medicare/Medicaid, patients underinsured - sliding fee scale.
- Durham Gender Alliance Group • Website
- El Centro Hispano • Website
- Jane Hutchison - Transgender Voice Coaching • 919-389-5028 • Email • Voice Coaching to help you realize the voice that matches your true gender. There is no cost for this service.
- LGBT Center of Raleigh Transgender Initiative • Website • Supporting the Gender Spectrum
- Elaine Martin, Power of Diversity • Chapel Hill NC • 336-263-1090 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Diversity training with a speciality in transgender education for employers and their trans employees. Power of Diversity is an LGBT certified business enterprise (LGBTBE).
- Name Gender Documentation • Website
- NC Secular Services • Wake Forest NC • 919-608-3152 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Kenna Covington and Cynthia Wooten provide a kind, thoughtful, and secular approach to all of life's occasions. We will officiate your trans naming ceremony at NO COST to you because we want to lift you up and celebrate you and your journey.
- North Carolina Harm Reduction Coalition • 919-370-0671 • Email • Website • NCHRC hosts two regular trans support groups, one in Carrboro and one in Burlington, as well as facilitating a peer-education network on safer hormone use and providing referrals to trans health care.
- Planned Parenthood (Raleigh Health Center) • Website
- Prismatic Speech Services • 3407 W Wendover Ave Suite I, Greensboro NC 27407 • 336-609-6258 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Transgender owned, transgender run: Prismatic Speech Services uses video conferencing software to deliver transgender vocal training services to transgender clients across North Carolina. Free consultations available!
- Lindsay Quick • Moncure & Siler City Community Health Centers, 7228 Moncure-Pittsboro Road, Moncure NC 27559 • 919-545-3420 • Email • Website • Comprehensive Medical & Dental Care, Transgender Health Services and informed consent Hormone Replacement Therapy, STD & HIV Testing, HIV PrEP. Insurance: Most private, Medicare/Medicaid, patients without insurance - sliding fee scale.
- Lynn Salazar-Wadford • Chapel Hill & Carrboro Community Health Centers, 301 Lloyd Street, Carrboro NC 27510 • 919-942-8741 ext. 1237 • Email • Website • Comprehensive Medical & Dental Care, Transgender Health Services and informed consent Hormone Replacement Therapy, STD & HIV Testing, HIV PrEP. Insurance: Most private, Medicare/Medicaid, patients without insurance - sliding fee scale.
- Sam Smith • Charles Drew & Burlington Community Health Centers, 221 North Graham-Hopedale Road, Burlington NC 27217 • 336-570-3739 ext 1264 • Website • Comprehensive Medical & Dental Care, Transgender Health Services and informed consent Hormone Replacement Therapy, STD & HIV Testing, HIV PrEP. Insurance: Most private, Medicare/Medicaid, patients without insurance - sliding fee scale.
- T.I. Member Recommended • Website • Local Resources (doctors, business, etc. in and around the Triangle)
- Trans-Positive Media • Website • Transgender in the Media (movies, books, musicians by and for gender non-conforming)
- Triad Gender Association • Website
- UNC GLBTQ Center • Website • Trans Talk Tuesday
- UNC Greensboro Trans* Support Group • Email • Email for details
- Elsewhere Travel Co - Jes Matthews • Email • Website • Facebook • Unique travel opportunities for the LGBTQI community and our allies. Culturally focused trips organized and led by anthropologists allow you to travel differently, seeing things others only dreamed about. Explore off the beaten path. LOO
- Greater Raleigh Convention and Visitors Bureau • 421 Fayetteville St Ste 1505, Raleigh NC 27601-2995 • 919-834-5900 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Visitors will depart feeling enriched by what they have experienced in this Southern capital city, thanks to Raleigh's smart and passionate residents. GRCVB has handy listings, interactive maps and an event calendar to help plan your visit.
- Jet Set Tourism - Mark Steward • 8601 Six Forks Road Suite 400, Raleigh NC • 919-521-8111 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Travel Agency dedicated to global exploration. Able to get you everywhere you want to go in any style of travel available.
- Total Experience Travel - Chris Rakes • Raleigh NC • 919-589-2437 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Independent Travel Planner who does all the work while collaborating with you from research through return for same price as booking direct. All inclusive, ocean & river cruise, tour expert and honeymoon, destination wedding specialist.
Wedding & Marriage Services
Wedding & Marriage Services
- 1705 East • 1705 East Millbrook Road, Raleigh NC 27609 • 919-850-2340 • Email • Website • Facebook • 1705 East is as inviting on the inside as it is on the outside. In a restored Southern home, the exterior lends itself beautifully to photography and outdoor ceremonies. It's a perfect blend of Southern charm and modern sophistication.
- An Affair to Remember Wedding Photography • Website • Wedding photography and other photo services such as bridal, engagement, boudoir, and editing.
- Arioso Strings Inc. • Cary NC • 919-616-0418 • Email • Website • Facebook • Classical Ceremony Music. String quartets, string trios, duos, and soloists.
- Arthur Murray Dance Center Cary • 1263 Kildaire Farm Road, Cary NC • 919-380-7880 • Email • Website • Assisting in planning for a very memorable "first dance" as well as a lifetime of dancing special moments. Celebrate your marriage with the first dance of a lifetime!
- Carlton Bassett Photography • Website • Wedding, event, and portrait photography.
- Rev. Bonnie J. Berger • Chapel Hill • 919-869-7425 • Email • Website • An openly gay Interfaith Minister ready to assist you in creating a wedding ceremony that celebrates your special love. Having officiated over 700 ceremonies including the first same sex wedding in DC, it is an honor to be of service to our community.
- Jessica Berkowitz, photographer • 917-318-7771 • Email • Website • Durham photographer providing services concentrating on human connections. Available for weddings, engagements, family sessions.
- Celebration Photobooth • 919-753-6868 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • With 9 years of "bringing the fun to your event," we can provide your function, event, or special occasion with fun and entertainment your guests will remember forever. We bring the photobooth to you for that special event.
- Clergy 211 • 3434 Edwards Mill Rd Suite 112-369, Raleigh NC 27612 • 888-526-1199 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • We at Weddings 211 are proud to serve couples and families from the Lesbian, Gay, Trans, and Queer community. We support and honor all love stories, believing that all people deserve to have their special occasion observed by a ceremony.
- Comb and Blush Glamour Services - Nate Byrams • 919-339-9817 • Email • Facebook • Comb and Blush provides wedding and glamour services for all occasions. Nothing too small or too big. Contact us for information and pricing.
- Cross+Main • 201 E. Main Street, Youngsville NC 27596 • 919-675-0554 • Email • Website • Facebook • Cross+Main is a wedding venue located in downtown Youngsville. Built in the early 1900's and restored in 2014, Cross+Main boasts of rich local history and structural beauty with its antique arches, charming exposed brick and Southern wooden beams.
- Daniel K. Photography • Raleigh NC • 919-412-2811 • Email • Website • Facebook • Daniel K. Photography is a Raleigh based photographer providing wedding photography and photo booth rentals throughout North Carolina. Contact to learn how to get a free engagement session.
- Dare2BDifferent Exclusive Events • PO Box 40352, Raleigh NC 27604 • 919-576-9128 • Email • Website • Facebook • Dare2BDifferent Exclusive Events is a professional event planning firm that focuses on the planning, coordination, production, and design of your special day or event.
- Doyle's Vineyard • 8913 NC 751 Hwy, Durham NC 27713 • 919-316-1903 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • a beautiful vineyard in Durham-Chatham County just 3 miles from the Southpoint Mall. We are "friendly" to everyone. Dog friendly too. We are open for wine tastings, weddings, movie nights, fundraisers, and just a fun place to relax.
- The Eco-Institute at Pickards Mountain • 8519 Pickards Meadow Road, Chapel Hill, NC 27516 • 919-260-6813 • Email • Website • Facebook • The Eco-Institute welcomes you to celebrate your Union in this outdoor sanctuary. They welcome all loving Unions. The Eco-Institute's space includes a Barn Loft, Lakeside Gazebo, Community Garden, Community Kitchen, and Outdoor Picnic Table Area.
- Emily Katherine Events • Raleigh-Durham Area • 336-701-0446 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Emily Katherine Events provides wedding planning for ALL couples! Love is love, and we want to be a part of making your dream a reality!
- Brett Fox • 106 N Driver St, Durham NC • 919-410-7277 • Email • Website • Facebook • Providing wedding and portrait photography in Durham and Raleigh. We are proud to serve the LGBTQ community and are thankful to live in a state that now recognizes the marriages of all persons. Please ask for details about our LGBTQ client discount.
- The Glenwood Club • 3300 Woman's Club Road, Raleigh NC 27612 • 919-610-0872 • Email • Website • Facebook • A grand space for your most festive events. The Glenwood Club is the newest addition to the Irregardless family. Let us help you make your next party truly spectacular.
- Heart to Heart Ceremonies • 919-373-4267 • Email • Website • Raleigh wedding officiant providing LGBT wedding ceremonies. Passionate about serving the community & providing the loving wedding ceremony you desire.
- Heartwarming Ceremonies - Celebrant Gwen Downs • Holly Springs NC • 919-446-3388 • Email • Website • Celebrant Gwen Downs is a certified Life-Cycle Celebrant and non-denominational minister. She specializes in crafting custom one-of-a-kind ceremonies, elopements, vow renewals and engagements in Wake County and the surrounding areas.
- Kevin Holland • Personal Weddings of North Carolina, 3632 Olympia Dr, Raleigh NC 27603 • 919-800-0934 • Email • Website • Facebook • Fully ordained wedding officiant honoring the commitment of all couples and faith traditions (or the lack thereof), regardless of race, socioeconomic status, ethnic background, age, beliefs, gender or sexual orientation. Love Is Love.
- Irregardless Cafe & Catering • 901 West Morgan Street, Raleigh NC • 919-610-0872 • Email • Website • Facebook • Irregardless stands as a pioneer for being "green" and "sustainable" long before they were buzz words. Since 1975, Irregardless Cafe & Catering has been providing fresh-from-the-farm healthy & innovative meals and a strong sense of community.
- The King's Daughters Inn • 204 N. Buchanan Blvd, Durham NC • 919-354-7000 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Nestled in the heart of Durham's Trinity Park, an event at the Inn inspires memories that no large hotel venue can provide. Offering exclusive use of the entire inn for weddings.
- Ravinder Takrar, Maadhurya Photography • Cary NC • 918-523-4254 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Life is full of so many moments that all of us wish to cherish and I want to preserve your timeless memories for a lifetime with photography and videography! Will feel privileged to capture your precious moments at ceremony.
- Magical Weddings • Durham NC • 252-202-8982 • Email • Website • Facebook • Wedding Officiant serving couples of every gender, sexuality, race, religious/spiritual belief (or lack thereof), or fandom. Happy to include your favorite geeky/nerdy passion, pet, or anything else to make your day special for you.
- Arlane Margolis, Humanist Celebrant • Durham NC • 919-423-1764 • Email • Website • Facebook • I am a Safe Zone-trained Humanist Celebrant who can legally officiate secular weddings and other ceremonies throughout North Carolina. As a licensed psychologist, I can also provide premarital counseling and coaching. Your wedding, your way.
- The Matthews House • 317 W. Chatham St., Cary NC 27511 • 919-467-1944 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Historic home and grand ballroom located in a picturesque setting in historic downtown Cary. Perfect for weddings and receptions of all sizes.
- Ann McKenzie, Joy-Filled Ceremonies • 112 Boldleaf Ct, Cary NC 27513 • 919-920-0569 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Personalized ceremony to embrace the essence of your love to be witnessed by your friends & family. I offer customized vows and am more than happy to help you create your own. Joy-Filled Weddings: short and sophisticated, intimate, or spiritual.
- NC Museum of Natural Sciences • 11 West Jones Street, Raleigh NC 27601 • 919-707-9845 • Email • Website • Looking for a unique space in downtown Raleigh for your wedding ceremony or reception? Imagine you & your guests mingling among the Museum's spectacular exhibits. This beautiful venue provides the perfect backdrop for your one-of-a-kind wedding.
- NC Secular Weddings • Wake Forest NC • 919-608-3152 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Kenna and Cynthia offer weddings and other milestone services to everyone. EREBODY! We offer a kind, thoughtful, and secular approach to all of your milestones. It is our honor to meet you and lift up your love.
- North Carolina Museum of Art • 2110 Blue Ridge Road, Raleigh NC • 919-839-6262 • Email • Facebook • Twitter • Offering the surroundings of award-winning architecture, beautifully manicured landscapes, and masterpieces of art. Turnkey service and amenities in a modern atmosphere make an event stand out as a matrimonial masterpiece.
- Orangerie Events • 223 South Wilmington Street, Raleigh NC • Website • Facebook • Creative North Carolina wedding planning & event design boutique. Wedding and Special Event Planning - everything from full-service planning to day-of coordination.
- Our Sacred Circles: Celebrations of Life and Love • Durham NC • 646-241-7555 • Email • Website • Facebook • Our Sacred Circles founder Rinah Rachel Galper is an licensed officiant, ordained clergy, and spiritual guide creating vibrant and joy-filled wedding ceremonies and unions for local LGBTQ and CIS couples. Call 646 241-7555 for a free consult.
- Pridezillas.com • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Pridezillas is an online directory of gay-friendly wedding vendors, searchable by state, city, and business category. We feature more than 1400 gay-friendly businesses involved in planning and creating the perfect wedding.
- Nash Roberts • Website • Facebook • Twitter • vocals, guitar, management
- Rocky Top Catering • 5000 Departure Drive, Raleigh NC 27609 • 919-850-2340 • Email • Website • Facebook • Rocky Top Catering is a full-service wedding caterer serving the Triangle, offering a wide range of food and service options, including full service plated meals, buffets, and chef attended stations.
- Very Rev. Christopher Ross • Celestial Ceremonies, 1010-A 9th Street, Durham, NC 27705 • 434-572-7436 • Email • Website • Facebook • As an openly gay, Independent Catholic priest, it is my great privilege to officiate for same-sex couples. Moreover, I have married couples of every background and tradition. Together, we create a ceremony that you will look back on with great joy.
- Samantha Canal Photography • 919-523-1120 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • Couples, wedding, maternity, birth, newborn photographer, and more! I love capturing all the love!
- Sugarland • 2031 Cameron Street, Raleigh NC • 919-835-2100 • Email • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • A bakery specializing in weddings and special events. Providing cupcakes, wedding cake, pastries, gelato and our famous gelato martinis. Because life is sweet.
- Randy Taylor Weddings • Durham NC • 919-745-7649 • Email • Website • Facebook • Twitter • As your Wedding Officiant, I will take exceptional and personal care to create the wedding of your dreams. I would feel privileged to perform your ceremony. I always strive to deliver the highest level of service.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Triangle • 808 Aviation Parkway Suite 900, Morrisville NC 27560 • 919-850-9772 • Email • Website • For more than 100 years, Big Brothers Big Sisters has operated under the belief that inherent in every child is the ability to succeed and thrive in life. As the nation's largest donor and volunteer supported mentoring network, Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Capital Area Youth and Young Adult Center • 1649 Old Louisburg Rd, Raleigh NC 27604 • 919-758-8453 • Email • Website • Twitter • LinkedIn • A youth and young adult program funded by the State providing free educational and employment assistance for 16-24 year-olds. Some of our offered programs are Paid Work Experience and Job Leads, Paid Day Care, and Free GED.
- Helping Families Support their LGBT Children • Website • PDF Publication
- Hope for Teens • Facebook • anti-bullying organization located in Wake County
- InterAct of Wake County: Domestic Violence • 919-828-7740 • Website
- InterAct of Wake County: Sexual Assault • 919-828-3005 • Website
- North Carolina MENTOR • Website
- PFLAG Triangle • 919-354-2999 • Email • Website • Facebook • PFLAG Triangle is a volunteer group providing support, advocacy and education to serve parents, families, friends, youth and LGBTQ individuals. Monthly Raleigh (3rd Wed.) and Durham (1st Thurs.) confidential support meetings.
- Safe Schools NC • Email • Website • Facebook • A statewide nonprofit organization dedicated to creating a safe and positive learning environment for LGBTQIA students and educators in North Carolina that offers training and confidential advice to students, teachers, and parents.
- The Trevor Project • 866-488-7386 • Website
- Wrenn House/Haven House Crisis Line • 919-832-7866 • Website
- BLOSSOM - Jenny Carmichael Finn • Raleigh NC • 919-389-7393 • Email • Website • I am an LGBTQ affirming birth and postpartum doula. I seek to support and empower all families transitioning into parenting, up to 12 weeks after birth.
- Nathaniel Byrams, Life Coaching • Raleigh NC • 919-339-9817 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • Providing coaching in areas of self-discovery, grief, and change management
- Linden R Gibson • 919-754-7006 • Email • Interpreter for the Deaf
- Iron Homes Inspections • 17 Fielding Ct, Durham NC 27703 • 919-720-1530 • Email • Website • Facebook • Gay owned and operated home inspection company proudly serving all communities in the Triangle since 2014.
- Jen Mink Photography • 8220 Creedmoor Road Suite 101, Raleigh NC 27613 • 919-454-4244 • Email • Website • Facebook • Portrait Photographer... Capturing the essence of YOU through personalized session experiences! Have mostly specialized in sessions with a feminine feel & market to that expertise but very open to ALL & couples sessions!
- Tracy Jenkins, PhD - Career Transition and Academic Coach • Tracy Jenkins Coaching LLC, 108 Olympic Drive, Cary NC • 919-805-0173 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • As a Career Transition and Academic Coach, Tracy works with individuals to articulate career and academic aspirations, to develop plans and take effective actions to meet professional, academic and personal goals.
- Jenni B Designs (Graphic Design) • Email • Website • Graphic design, illustrations, logos, marketing, flyers, posters, photo editing, and much more.
- Nathanson Adoption Services • 7400 Carmel Executive Park Suite 210, Charlotte NC 28226 • 919-844-5212 • Email • Website • We are proud to have served the LGBTQ community in NC for the past 15 years. In addition to preparing adoption homestudies, we can help you find excellent child-placing resources. With 25 social workers in NC, we work in all locations.
- Olive Designs • 704-430-0866 • Email • Facebook • Graphic Design Studio
- Peace and Serenity Partners in Parenting LLC • Email • Website • Facebook • Offering unwavering physical and emotional support as well as advocacy and education before, during and after childbirth. I am an LGBTQ+ inclusive Birth/Postpartum Doula and childbirth educator and also a part of the LGBTQ+ community.
- Phoenix Tattoo Studio • 1215 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh NC 27603 • 919-834-8055 • Email • Website • Facebook • We are a clean, friendly, established tattoo shop in the heart of Raleigh. It is important to us to have a welcoming and supportive environment for everyone to experience. Phoenix Tattoo is proud to be a part of the LGBT community!
- Steve Sabol • Insight Home Inspection, 92 Cornerstone Drive, Cary NC 27519 • 919-901-7138 • Email • Website • Pre-Drywall and Pre-Sale Inspections. Radon Testing/Pest Inspections. Your home is probably the largest single purchase you will ever make. Protect your investment and your family.
- Saffron Studio Photography • Website • Facebook • Wedding / engagement / family / portrait photographer
- Total Engagement Consulting by Kimer • 4404 Pamlico Drive, Raleigh NC 27609 • 919-787-7315 • Email • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • providing consulting and training services in Diversity Management with a specialization in the LGBT workplace and marketplace and Employee Career Development utilizing an innovative career mapping approach.
- Vivid Q Graphics • Apex NC • Email • Facebook • Graphic design and Illustration. Invitations, logos, posters, youth sports posters, business cards, book illustration, and more.